Is it bad to think white girls aren't pretty?

I've never dated a white girl, and not because I'm racist, but because I haven't found any cute. is this wrong (though anything goes in life, of course)?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 20

• Yeah. I think it's wrong to think all people of -any- race is unattractive. That kind of generalizing mentality is frightening and disappointing. Keep your opinions on such matters to yourself- I think it's just better that way.

• So opinions/beliefs are not allowed? OK lol..

• Of course they are allowed. My response to you is MY opinion after all.

Why did you ask this question if you only wanted to hear people supporting your beliefs? Lol. Fail.

• @harakiri Agreed!!

• they just aren't your preference. as long as you aren't being rude to them bc u don't think theyre cute u haven't done anything wrong

• Nah, as long as you don't think that way because of some random stereotype/generalization, I don't think it's bad.

• Everyone has a different idea of what beauty is and what they find attractive in others. There's nothing wrong with not finding a particular race physically attractive. It's definitely not wrong. :)

• yes because I'm a white girl and I'm fucking beautiful. Just kidding it's totally fine.

• What? That's obviously fine but questions like this: Just want to offend certain people. If you don't like X, what's the point of telling Y?

• hmmmm... you can control your reactions to what others' say... lol.

• Sorry...5ou made me laugh... just seen many offensive posts from you lolol... wow...

• No it's not wrong you just have a different preference. Everyone has different tastes it's perfectly fine

• If it's the skin color you don't find attractive, that's your personal preference then.

• It's cool. I don't find them attractive either, even though I'm white myself.

• No! That's just your preference. Its fine.

• No it's not wrong at all. Just your preference :)

• Not at all.

• I'm a white girl and I would just say your personal preferences is just to other rarac

• *races nothing wrong with that.

• your too old to be asking these questions

• OK... so age prevents learning..

• it prevents someone taking your question seriously because you sound like your in middle school.. if you asked a question thats appropriate and intelligent than be all means ask and learn..

• lol... no, people always are learning and this isn't related to age... perhaps understand how the human mind works and YOU may learn something...

• It's only wrong when you are the color you don't think is attractive.. lol

• Well this a first
    So many men ask questions on how to chase white women it's not even funny
    It's not like white women care what you think anyways

• No it's not bad, it's just weird, but it's just your opinion.

• weird how? opinions offend you?

• Offends me? No, not at all. But that you can't find, one single attractive white girl, that is kinda weird.

• Sort of because you can have preferrences but you shouldn't just think all white girls are unattractive. There's gotta be at least one that fits your ideal standard of beauty?

• people can choose who they want to date.. and?

• What I think she's trying to say is that if you finally found a pretty white girl who had a lovely personality, would you consider dating her despite the only fact that she was white?

• no.. i wouldn't.

• There is nothing wrong with that you just probably have a preference I feel the same way about somalions (idek how to spell it) but I just never seen an attractive one

• I think it's a bit rude to say that. There are pretty women from all races.
    If you disagree just keep it to yourself. No need to say that to anyone.

• i don't get how it's rude... but then how we interpret things is often key...

• Yeah, same to you... haha..

• eh.. whatever... i'm just acting as people generally act.

What Guys Said 15

• It seems unusual and unlikely that you haven't found a single white girl cute, unless there's some underlying discrimination going on. But it's possible.

Practically speaking, nobody will care, because many people seem to have the opposite bias, so white women are not suffering from lack of interest.

• If you simply don't find white women attractive thats fine. But if you don't find them attractive BECAUSE they are white then its bad.

• Of course there's nothing wrong with it. You are just leaving more for me lol. there's races I dont find attractive too. Each to their own. The world would be extremely boring if we were all the same.

• Then don't date them, I'm sure no white girl is going to lose sleep over this.

• Nope, it's not that I wouldn't date white girls. It's jut that I have a thing for black girls so I usually approach them

• Thats pretty mean ya know. Do you really feel the need to yell it from a mountain top though?

• i haven't yelled anything. this is just a website...

• Depends on what they say then yes i will react.

• I don't believe that, but there you go.

• Dude... what about kate upton?

• Just do what you want. You're not hurting anyone. You won't get everyone's approval.

• There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. If that's your preference, why feel bad. It's totally fine dude.

• White girls have no asses or hips.

But they have blue eyes and small noses tho so its a trade off.

South American women are the hottest.

• Sounds fine to me

• I'm mixed and my preference is white girls especially blonds they are so fine

• they are pretty, exactly

• Not at all. I wish there were many more like you.

• My girlfriend is white and is the most beautiful woman on Earth, so your argument is invalid. =P

• haha...

Perhaps arrogance makes sense to YOU, not to me... I'm an individual, so my tastes are my own.. never mentioned otherwise.

• You haven't given me any reason to respect yours, either.

• i didn't ask for respect of my view... i don't know if you do... i don't know..