I like a guy at work?

I only have one day left at work and there's this guy I like who I've worked with a couple of times. From what I know so far we have a fair few things in common, he's about 4 or 5 years older than me and I'm 18 and I find him really attractive. I want to go out with him but I don't know if I should ask him or not because he is older than me and I don't really know what he thinks of me...

I had a thought about emailing him on the last day with my number or personal email and saying something along the lines of - I'd like to hang out with you sometime before I go to uni. If you're interested let me know, if not then it's fine. - but im not sure if that's weird or how to word it if I was to do something like that

What should I do?

What Guys Said 1

• you should definitely try to talk to him or email him. do whatever is comfortable for you. and if you feel embarrassed about it that's ok too because you have nothing to lose since it's your last day there. you either take the risk and possibly go out with him or you regret never trying at all

What Girls Said 0