He jumped out of the honeymoon phase so quickly... help?

I've been dating this boy for 3 months now and it has been uh-may-zing. The first two months we were crazy lovey dovey. Lots of texting, cuddling, sex... but the past month, things have gotten kinda hectic because of school and other things we both have to do. But in the time he has, he spends time with his friends instead of me (Who happen to be female, which we have talked about and I'm okay with it now). A total flip from during the summer though, and now I feel like he's neglecting me and doesn't want to spend time with me. I still go out of my way to make sure he feels appreciated, but he doesn't do the same for me. I don't know how to approach him about the subject though, I have tried asking him if he still enjoys time with me and is still interested and I get an enthusiastic yes. But still, actions speak louder than words, and I don't want him feeling like I'm jealous when he's out with his friends. I just want some more time for me is all, and I make room for him when I am busy with friends and other stuff too.
How should I approach him with the problem?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's not leaving the honeymoon phase quickly. You got 2 months. More than most.

What you've got to realise now, is that this pull back goes hand in hand with him coming back (when he's ready).

At that point you can have two options - 1) Enjoy it, 2) Get all freaky and suspicious and decide he can't just come waltzing back when he feels like it and try to make you happy. You want a CONSTANT honeymoon period with NO END ever in sight.

Most girls take option 2, and dump the guy. I've never understood why.

What Guys Said 2

• He will come around just calm down you lived without him for all yhese years you can take a few weeks without him

• he's over you sorry but he is

What Girls Said 0