Do you crush within your 'league'?

When you have a crush on someone is it usually someone people around younwould be surprised to see you with or is it someone that people would say that "they are good for each other"

In other words are they similar or complete different

• similar league
  • different league

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually only talk to girls within my league, so I end up developing crushes on them. I'll still have the rare crush on someone completely out of my league though. Now that I think about it more, I've never actually had a GF, so maybe the girls I consider in my league are actually not :( So I guess not.

• That was funny dude. Even though you might not have intended it so. Still funny.

• It was intended to be comical, but is also the truth

What Girls Said 20

• I usually pick people below my league.

My ex was below my league according to some but when they saw us together, they were usually like "they look good together"

-Fox

• Do you mean personality/ looks/ achievement/ economic status /job wise?

For looks, I guess I go for men in 'my legue' or lower - just because there aren't many people over my league... Hahahahah no... joking... Seriously - in or a bit lower - because those men that don't look like models are much more likely to be sweet, charming, genuine people (I find).

Personality wise I go for people similar to me. I don't like boring people, nor people who are attention whores. Can't stand that. They, to me, are emotional vampires.

• Also, this 'league' thing is as silly as people rating others from 1 to 10...

• Most of my bf are not expected... like people would be shocked but thats because i tend to fall for guys who have huge personalities

• I usually go for guys in my league or possibly lower, but my boyfriend is way out of mine, but I think that's all in my head. I put him on a pedestal from day one because I thought he was so perfect, which he is. He's the most attractive guy I've been with and the amount of women after him confirms it which encourages the idea of him being out of my league. It sucks being with someone you feel you aren't good enough for but he's so good to me, he always reassures me that he loves me the same amount I love him so that helps. I think if he didn't show his love as much, I'd feel real shitty.

• People aren't usually surprised by my choices when it comes to attractiveness. I've never been told that the guy I was dating was too hot or not hot enough for me. However, people are usually surprised by the types I pick. I've dated different races and my own race before. People don't bat an eye at the guys of my own race of course, but often tell me they're very surprised to see me with someone when they're not of my race.

• Would you date Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock?

• He is leaner and more muscular now than he has ever been. I am a guy and I would let him destroy my anus...

• Hahaha well he was a bit too bulky in the past. And he's still a bit bigger than my preference, but he's attractive. I definitely wouldn't turn him down if he were younger and seemed like a good guy.

• I consider myself a plain Jane because I'm not into make up and all that girly crap. Then again I'm kinda tomboyish too. I don't know but I get along with guys better than girls. I've been rated an 8 several times and am often called "cute". It would be nice to hear "beautiful" every once in a while, but aye, take whatchu can get. But yea my guy friends always hit on me and girls call me a hoe for hanging round all these dudes but little do they know, i put a majority of them in the brozone from the get-go. Like If you're a crush, I'll call you a friend because you have a chance but bros, no. And funny cause a lot of my "bros" are athletes. Yea they're hot, but if i know that you're a hoe, jus want sex, or if i jus dont see an "us", then a bro is where you go. Anyways to answer your question, I try to go for guys who are a 7, 7.5, 8, or 8.5. Goin for 9s and 10s are a bit risky, but its played to my advantage from time to time. However, anything under a 7 is jus ummmm NO. To me, a 6 is decent. Notice i said decent, not dateable. But yea i know Im no 10, but I can still be picky too :)

• I always think the guys I date/crush on are in my league, but then my friends see him and they're always like, "Um... Ava. You can do way better than that." Which is kinda b. s. because they don't really know the guy, a lot of the time, or they don't notice the things that make me like him.

So I guess... I think I date in my league, my friends think I date guys who are... out of my league in a bad way?

• I'm not sure what league I'm in and I'd bet it varies depending on who is looking at me. Anyone I like is in my "league" regardless of what anyone else thinks. How silly.

• Usually , they're way out of my league.

• Lol my parents are convinced i'm a tad shallow, the guys I show them are all the same type. Crazy amounts of confidence, amazing bodies and a slight ego. It' the league i'm playing in, and I don't think it's a different from my own. The current guy i'm with is no exception.

• Usually crush on people way out of my league

• Im kinda in the middle aha I've dated people who have similar league and different leagues to me :)

• My bf tells me I'm out of his league all the time, which kind of annoys me. He is a great catch but doesn't see it, plus I don't base my opinions on people just on looks. I think your personality can make you very attractive or very unattractive.
    So personality wise, I would say he is most definitely out of my league.

• Whole different league lmao. A league legions and legions away from where I'm at.

• I tend to date in lower leagues or in the same league, rarely higher.

• i don't even mind if i like them i like them but i usually end up with someone on the same hahah

• Mostly out of my league

• I dreamed big... followed that dream... that dream got crushed... learned my lesson. NOT. I still crush on different league. I wish I could meet a guy in my league though lol

• I wish i could find a guy in my league

• With celebrities, way out of my league.

With people I really know, *usually* only slightly out of my league.
    I have occasionally crushed on men WAY out of my league, but not often because them being so far out of my league lightens the crush load.

What Guys Said 14

• Well there are really only two qualifiers for what league men are in; money and looks. I've got neither so I'm tee-ball reachin' for the majors. I don't think you can accurately answer the original question without establishing that men don't need to be good-looking if they have money, and women don't have to have money or personality if they're hot.

However, if we introduce a fictional third qualifier-personality-then I'd say I've been comin' down from the palace to slum it up with the paupers for some time now.

• I think personality plays a huge role on attractiveness!

• I agree, but as far as "league" status is concerned I don't think personality means anything. In a relationship yes, because physical attraction and socioeconomic status have already been qualified and approved. But in the, "Dude that chick is way out of your league" concept, personality doesn't factor into the equation. I don't think you can even get that far. But I could be wrong.

• No, I always try to reach for the stars.

• Usually way out of my league, quite a bit younger than me, and generally the opposite of me in a lot of ways.
    Before anyone knew about my current crush, people were joking about me liking her, thinking they were being ironic because she seemed like the last person I would be interested in or have a chance with (to be fair, they were right about the latter).

• I'm sure it's someone definitely better looking than me. I have no idea where I stand in the looks department though. Probably very averagish but I dont know

• 0|1
  • Some I would say are more attractive and some are less. It's really hard to know though. I don't think attractiveness is something that can really be quantified.

• The ladies always get guys in the minor leagues maybe even pee wee leagues while guys get the ladies in the major leagues. ;)

• Gotta Dream big or go home.

• I have yet to find any women who are in the league that I aim to search within.

• I crush on girls waaaayyy out of my league, as in 10/10.

• I am out of most women's league because I am tall and ripped with a gorgeous face, wavy golden brown hair, a perfect tan and nice pearly white teeth. I also dress well and shave my body hair. However, I generally pursue women that are not interested or attracted to me because I am attracted to a challenge.

The more challenging it is to get a girl to like me = the more I will like her

My brain is weird huh?

• There's no such thing as league tables.

I'm superior to no one, inferior to no one, equal to everyone.

• i crush on people i see in the future, whether they be in my league or out.

• Let's just I try to go for the nice looking lady while not having a big wallet to back me up.