GIRLS... can you PLEASEEE read this TEXT CONVO and see if you pick up on interest? She DEFINITELY liked me at some point?

We both liked each other at some point but I pulled away due to her parents being strict... anyways at a group dinner I asked why she was leaving so early and she said "as if you'd miss me anyways"... the following conversation happened today:

Me: Try not to cry yourself to sleep every night when I'm gone little Ms. Ashley (leaving to the US for week)
Her: You don't even know, I already cried, I don't know how I'm going to survive the week (she's joking around)
Me: It's alright you can just print out a picture of me and stick it on your dolls :p It would be an improvement
Her: Hahaha yeah keep dreaming :p seems like you'll be the one crying for me :p
Me: lol i might cry, but only one tear... plus I don't have dolls to stick your face on
Her: C'mon Mr. Jack, you must have some sort of doll you can stick my face on...

BLAH BLAH, told her a secret about my childhood...

Her: lol how cute Mr. Jack :P
Me: Anyways off to bed for me, goodnight and sleep tight Ms. Ashley
Her: Goodnight Mr. Jack :p and i hope you dream about dolls

• Interested
  • Not Interested
  • Not Sure

Most Helpful Girl

• Errm, that's kind of hard to tell. She continued on the conversation so it is likely that she may be interested.

What Girls Said 5

• She likes you. You guys remind me of myself and a guy im seeing.. Haha you guys sound cute. That's how i usually message him. But i call him by his lastname. Mr (lastname)

• Clearly you guys joke ALOT. Just be upfront and tell her how you feel. Honesty is the best policy.

• Yeah she likes you :)

• She's interested. I'm pretty sure now how much is a different story-that I'm not sure

• AWWW you are a great couple tell her you love her and you want your relationnship to move forward

What Guys Said 2

• Obviously flirtatious. Does she like you? I can't be certain. But if I were to bet on it, I'd say yes... I vote yes, she likes you.

• Neeeeeeee... I bet no! Also, it depends a lot, like how much time passed. If yon don't see each other, than see certainly won't kiss you when you will find a time to meet. So you will be just like some good friends.