Would you consider it pathetic for a 31 year old guy to have never been kissed by a girl before?

And girls, would that deter you from considering dating him?

Most Helpful Girl

• There's really no issue with it unless he makes it an issue.
    I would personally just be happy I don't have to worry about where he's been, and would feel a lot more comfortable getting close physically to him than a guy who'd had 10 before me. Cleaner is always nicer.

What Girls Said 3

• It's cute, but it is a little strange bc most people get their experience early on even if its just a brief peck on the lips. If i were in your situation, i wouldn't bring it up bc there's no need, and when u kiss the right gal and if she mentions anything id go with im a reserved type of guy :)

• I'd go with coffeprince's comment. Odd, but not pathetic as you say. Could even be cute and enticing to be your first! But it's not necessary to even bring up. And if it does come up then be confident - don't think it's something to be insecure about. People usually react to the way you act. So rock it!

• No , God is saving a special girl for you.

What Guys Said 4

• Of course not. Everyone does life at their own pace. If a girl won't date you cuz of that, she is a massive piece of dog shit thats not worthy of you anyway. Take a shit on her windshield at night and smear it around really well.@

• If you are WANTING to kiss or date a girl at that age, and u haven't... i would consider it to be a problem.

You must have some social flaw with women that is handicapping you.

• I guess that some girls can find you very interesting because they would like to teach you. lol

Also, if you bring your situation in the discussion, than they can be blown away, because there could be some sort of problem. What I advice you: just go ahead and do the thing with not to much worries! But careful on how you dress/act and so on.

• Lol. Damn you guys are on verge of record here, 28 and now 31. I don't know tho bro, Just dont tell em you virgin tho lol and if they are, Dont forget to finger em first :-p