What do men prefer?

Would you rather have a girl with a hot body ugly face or pretty face no body?

0|0
1|13

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd rather have a girl I can have fun with. Someone who laughs at my jokes (and genuinely finds them funny), makes me feel cared about, someone I can have a good time with, and isn't afraid to tell me when I'm being stupid and take the time to explain why... A girl like that is worth any 10, as far as i'm concerned.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I wouldn't date just a pretty head without a body. I also wouldn't date a girl with a hot body that looked like Gargamel. If one was hot and the other was average I could go either way but I'd probably take the one with the hot body. It's hard to say.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mmm, actually I'll go with hot body and no face.
    25.media.tumblr.com/...m6rqynYN2r1qg8v2oo1_500.gif

bonus point to those who can name this lady. ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Does either option include a beautiful mind?

2|0
    0|0
  • Pretty face means more.
    Though I think that you and I would have different opinions on what a hot body is, so I might get that out of the deal as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot body ugly face. Most guys go for girls with pretty faces so they are more than likely to be whores.

1|0
    0|0
  • gorgeous face ok body

1|0
    0|0
  • How about just cute all around.

0|0
    0|0
  • girl with a beautiful face. more or less like yours
    and an average body , well i prefer b cups

0|0
    0|0
    • well researches have proved that a beautiful face. well what people consider attractive , represents the level of fertility , so the more beautiful some one is the more fertile they are , though we dont know it ( our mind and genetic evolution knows this , thus as we prefer beautiful people , we indirectly are preferring the fertile people

• Pretty face no body of course

0|0
    0|0
  • Like anybody is this black and white? lol

You guys need to get off the internet and realize that people in real life are wonderfully complex and varied.

0|0
    0|0
  • A bad face, can ruin a perfect body

1|0
    0|0
  • Can I have the girl in your picture? Lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• hot face + shitty body pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee. i love hot faces.

1|0
    0|0
    • If I were a man I'd choose the same you can get a body going to the gym now a pretty face either you have it or your dumd :)

• exactly... I don't know how guys don't get that lmao. dumbasses. :p

• Agree :D