What attracts girls physically?

I'm a shy person, and every time I get close to a girl, she ends up friend zoning me. I'm not acting nice to impress, It's my natural personality and I can't control it. I have had girls like me in the past, but none of them were my type.

Most Helpful Girl

• For most girls, a good personality is the most important attribute a guy could have, for example: a girl likes a guy that's easy to talk to, can make her laugh, is caring about her needs and is overall a nice person. Physical looks are also important to girls as is to guys; good hygiene, good overall physical maintenance, keeping fit. What I'm saying is not everyone is perfect, but as long as you love and take care of yourself, I'm sure you'll find a girl that loves you for that.

What Girls Said 4

• Shy is very cute but too shy is difficult to communicate with. You never know exactly what they're thinking. Open up a bit it's always nice when someone is easy to talk to

• Shy is cute, but sometimes you need to come out of your shell and make a risky move. it's pretty hot to most girls i think. good luck hun

• For me physically how the person keeps them selve not name brand but teeth hair. Hang around her a little more before you make your move. She will know you a little better and like you more

• I like a guy who has a pure and radiant smile. >w<

What Guys Said 2

• I wonder this too
    Obviously I'm not the best looking, little rickety here and there
    But I'm decent a little bit.
    Or I'd like to think
    And although I'm not looking for anyone. Just a loner. I'd still wonder why nobody looks twice at me. Maybe I am just ugly

• I used to be really shy. Then I started working out and going out around people, and found out that a lot of girls liked me. Working out helps a lot