Getting mixed signals?

I've been talking to this guy for about 3 months now, and we've been good friends for about 2 years. We basically live together. We act like we are in an official relationship but when I talk to him about really becoming official he says he doesn't want a relationship and just wants to be single. We spend all of our extra time together and he mostly treats me like his girlfriend and then goes and says stuff like that. His last relationship ended like 4 months ago and he did get played pretty bad but he says he's completely over it and her, so I don't exactly understand what's going on here, or what's going through his head. I don't know if I wanna bring it up to him again because the last thing I wanna do is push him away. Does anyone have any insight for me?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I just got out of something like this. I was with him for 4yrs and we lived together for 3 years i met his family and kids we had date nights everything. But he kept saying he want a relationship. He eventually starting seeing other people. My advice if you really want a relationship let him know if he says that he still doesn't i would say end it