Would you be surprise if anyone falls in love with you?

at this point im not expecting anyone to fall in love with me. its to late however I have high hope for younger people.

what do you think will fall for you?

no has ever had crush on me or smiled at me

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell yeah I would be surprised, I am annoying, ugly, and I can barely tolerate myself why would I make someone else have to tolerate me? I mean one guy was confused and asked me out, I ran, as far as I could because it was a shock. He later said he was glad I did, because he'd never be able to have feelings for someone like me. Even if it was an insult, I was glad because no one has ever liked me, not most of my family, no "friends", so why would someone else come if I didn't have the other two kinds of relationships

What Girls Said 15

• well, if i didn't expect it from someone in particular, yeah id b surprised.
    if i can tell he likes me, then no i wouldn't be surprised if he fell in love.

• I'd be surprised, not cause I'm not lovable (at least I like to think I am), but mostly because at 22 no guy has ever shown interest in me beyond being my friend. Sorta got a guy now that I'm dating, and it still weirds me out that he seems to like me, haha

• It is never too late to be in love or fall in love! U never know what or who life will bring!!! Love usually comes when u least expect it to.

• I never ever thought someone would fall in love with me... I used to think as you do... but it happened to me two years ago... I was 28... if there is hope for me there is hope for anyone I think

• No i wouldn't be surprise at all because that happens a lot to me 😃🌼
    Maybe some guys around 16-19 and guys around 20-24 but I'm not interested anymore. 🌼

• Do you mean fall in love over a picture or in person?

• It's never too late to fall in love.
    But with my pass experiences with guys I'd say yes, I would be surprised if someone fell in love for real with me and didn't just say it to use me.

If that makes sense?

• Not really. Its happened before but it wasn't mutual. I'm rooting for you dude.

• you got to love to be loved and it's not too late for you.

• yes i would be

• Well, i have a boyfriend who wants to marry me and a guy that told me that he loves me about a week ago so yes

• I have a crush who I think likes me but I can't tell for sure. There were guys who asked to go out with me when I was younger but I didn't want to date. But I really do want to find my special someone.

• No I wouldn't be surprised.

& it's not too late for you that's silly!

• I'm sure that isn't true and when you stop looking supposedly that is when it is supposed to happen. So I've heard. I gave up along time ago and well nothing. Meh

• Well, I've already had a couple guys fall in love with me (although I don't know if the guy I love feels the same way about me). So I guess I wouldn't be surprised, since it's happened before. But I think they wouldn't fall in love with me if they could see how ugly I am on the inside.

What Guys Said 8

• Why would I be surprised? I see myself as a gift, not everyone will appreciate it, but there certainly are those who can and do. I have much to offer others.

• I've had it happen in the past, but I never really come to terms with believing it... I mean I don't even expect anyone to like me so I don't expect anyone to ever love me.

• I don't ever expect someone to fall in love with me, considering in my 16 years of life I've never had a girl give the slightest hint of crushing on me, let alone loving me. Meh, I'll live on with my misfortune, one missed emotion in an ocean.

• I would be shocked.

• Not who I'm looking for, that's whom I expect to fall in love with me.

• Yes. Teenage girls aren't supposed to fall in love lol.

• Id be surprised considering i don't talk to people that makes it like impossible to get to like me

• Yea I would be