Do you think online dating work?

Do you think online dating works and what is the best sites or apps for dating for teenagers

Most Helpful Girl

• For teens? No

What Girls Said 5

• I met my bf on pof. We've been together for almost a year. I know of two women who met their husband's online and my cousin met her bf of almost 2 years online.
    Despite all that, it's my experience most people on these online dating sites aren't very serious.

• I think it can definitely work.. not for teenagers though. You're a little young to be thinking about online dating

• None sweety focus on school

• I know some people who are engaged or married thanks to online dating.
    Being honest, online dating for teens is things like Plenty of Fish - when your young build up courage as confidence boost and chat up a girl. If you don't when young, you never will x

• keep it lighthearted and flirt etc vs date. maybe beautifulpeople. com if you are 18 plus. I'm on there an it is pretty lighthearted.

What Guys Said 5

• I'm in a LDR (Long Distance Relationship). Me and my girlfriend are doing fine as for the moment. We do get into altercations time to time but we make the best of it by talking to each other. I'm not encouraging you to do it, because LDR sucks. You can't physically touch the person, which is a bummer for the most part. You don't know what she's doing, she could also be a old guy trying to ram you in the tailpipe. Lucky for me that didn't happen, and it could be the same for you. Just be careful with who you talk to on the internet.

• It could if u have a stable finance.

• didn't work for me

• Teens wtf?

• It will work until it doesn't, u will get all the fu*king excitement at the beginning and then all the video calls and good night messages (u are having to walk forward in ur relationship) will be boredom itself because u don't physically meet.
    Another thing is that not everyone u get to meet online will be the same one u meet in reality, I don't want u to ruin ur humor of life for something could be or could not be. Peace