Is it hard to get a pretty girl with a nice big butt?

I'm not trying to be superficial I just have a thing for big butts and thighs I also find girls that are a little chubby. I'm 6 feet tall, 190 lbs., very athletic., and I'm training to become a professional mma fighter, but I'm also into graphic novels and movies, pretty nerdy from time to time. I feel like these girls are hard to approach and aren't really into guys like me. Girls/Guys what is your experience.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think if you just focus on that aspect of a girl it'll be harder to find one, not saying its impossible, just more difficult. Since you said you liked chubby girls maybe when you go up to them. you seem intimidating in the sense of your looks maybe? I'm guessing you're really fit with all the training you do and well maybe if she's a bit chubby she might feel insecure or something.

What Girls Said 4

• you can't judge a girls personality and attraction to a particular type of guy by her body type. the common denominator is you. it could be since your so attracted to these types of girls, you get intimidated by them and act differently

• I like personality the most, but it's just what I like the most aesthetically.

• It depends i guess i weigh 92 and i've been told by plenty of guys that i have a nice ass

• Please don't just look for girls who have a nice butt. Please.

• So, you would not date a girl, if her butt wasn't pretty? Well, then I sure hope you are okay, with girls ditching you, for stupid things too.
    I see plenty of pretty girls with nice butts. A big muscular guy, shouldn't have the hardest time, finding one. Just get to it.

What Guys Said 2

• I think you're just intimidating to them. You'd do a lot better than me.

Which martial art are you specialized in?

• I trained in Enshin Kaikan for 6 years. I did Greco - Roman wrestling in 8th- 10th grade. I started training MMA- boxing, muay thai, freestyle wrestling, Jujitsu, Judo at 16 and I'm still training at 22.

• Any amateur fights? I can't imagine you trying to go pro starting at age 22 without any prior fight experience.

• I've fought in 4 Sabaki tournaments, I wrestled Greco - Roman for 3 years won a tournament, and won two amateur kickboxing matches. I've also been in 8 Jujitsu tournaments and won 2.

• It depends. How big, relative to the rest of her body?