What are some good things that girls like to do with guys?

Is it just a simple game of chess or going to the movies or something. And guys what do you do with your girlfriend.

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally I like anything where we can talk and get to know each other better. Like going out to dinner or going on a picnic or a day in. Or going somewhere that we share a common interest like a concert or poetry reading or open mic night or anime convention

What Girls Said 3

• i went out for dinner and then we went bowling afterwards, workout together, walk along the bike trail, or even just watching a show you both enjoy at the end of the night. i enjoy the movies with my man, just being with him is really enough. if you are first getting to know someone, don't go to the movies for the first date, you won't know anything about each other

• I personally, would be happy just sitting or laying on the couch watching a movie with a guy. Just being close

• I love movies and animals so like going to the movies or going to the zoo, pet store, or aquarium would be fun to me.

What Guys Said 0