Never Been Kissed..

ok well to be honest I'm 16 and all my friends have had their 1st kiss , I am the type of girl that doesn't rush into things I ain't that nervous but when I get with a guy I don't think I'd tell him unless I knew him really well, I ain't bad looking but all the people at my school are jerks including most of my friends , the only guy I trust is ,my best friend we grew up together but I don't like him like that, I don't think they are many people my age who never been kissed, but I don't wanna rush it just to get it over with, but to be honest I don't know totally what to expect but I'm not scared or anything. I get embarrassed sometimes about it really, any thoughts ?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• your ok your still young I did't get my first kiss till I was 18 going on 19 and it meant nothing because it was a drunk kiss the guy did't like me or anything. Its better to wait and let it mean something just let sex. I also get made fun of from my friends for being a virgin but I just tell them off because at least I'm not a slut and I want it to be meaningful.

• Don't feel bad. I just had my first kiss two days ago and I'm 21. It was genuine and really special and it felt right. I was kinda nervous because I knew that he was expecting it and wasn't sure of what to do with the whole lip position and stuff. But now that I think about it, it was as big of a deal as I thought it would be and I really didn't have a reason to be nervous at all. Even if you do meet a boy that you like, you don't have to tell him that you have never been kissed before. I didn't tell the guy that I never been kissed and everything went well. I totally understand about how you want to kiss the right guy and not just anyone. You shouldn't be embarrass because there's people who regret having their first kiss due to different reasons. I would rather have my first kiss with a guy who meant something to me that with a random guy with no feelings attach. As for what to expect, at the beginning it will feel wet and you will be wondering if you are doing it right. I still don't know if I did it right but he wasn't complaining. If the guys that you kiss is geninue about it then he will be worthy of any type of kiss from you. Don't think too much while during about if you are during it right but you just have to go with the flow.