Do you have the absolute worst luck with dating?

Is the problem the opposite sex or is it you?
Need some help finding the right guy or girl?

We're really excited to announce that GirlsAskGuys has partnered with the Steve Harvey Show in Chicago to find guests for their upcoming episodes to help them!

If you answered YES to any of these questions and you live within the continental US, please contact us and we will respond with further instructions!

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I know i'm not in NA, but, I find it insanely hard to find someone who really sparks with me, which, is insanely annoying. Feels like i'm going to have to wait millennia to that special someone.
    Although then again, I say that, and wouldn't it be ironic if I found them this year? ;O

What Girls Said 5

• no i wouldn't say so. i just choose not to date casually. iv only been with 2 men, and i wasn't in it just for fun.
    the problem is both myself and the opposite sex i believe.

i do need help finding the right person, but I'm not ready to enter the dating scene any time soon=]

• I've never dated, so, by natural default... I haven't ANY kind of luck, lol

even if i had horrible luck though (assuming every aspect of my dates was random-enough to blame luck, lol), there's like 3,200,000,000 women that aren't even taking this poll... so i can only assume that my worst imagined dating situation would still be more satisfying than those of several million other women.

so, no...

i'm quite confident that no one reading this question has the ABSOLUTE worst luck, lol!

• Yes I do gag

• Yes I do GAG

• Someone who doesn't do drugs or are mentally ill.

• It's hard to find a person who doesn't have those things in their system. I don't settle for average.

What Guys Said 4

• Lucky at love, unlucky at poker ;-)

• YEEEP Someone won't take me seriousssslyyyyy.

• Yes I do and I happen to think I'd make quite the boyfriend. Sure I might be a tad eccentric and quintessentially British, but I like to think these are tolerable qualities.

• yep that me