Girls: What would you do if the guy you were dating was taking a really long time to kiss you but it was obvious that he was really interested in you?

Girls: What would you do if the guy you were dating was taking a really long time to kiss you but it was obvious that he was really interested in you.

Would you give hints and if so what hints would you give? What other things might you do would you say something?

You have been on 5 dates
Refreshing the question

Most Helpful Girl

• This older guy I dated waited until the 3rd date because he wanted to seem respectful (esp becuase he knows I'm a feminist) and didn't want to pressure me into anything without knowing. Also, guys are terrified of rejection (aren't we all). Just be patient and reassure him of your interest to that he feels comfortable taking the first step. I got the guy to take me to a playground and push me on the swings. When the swing was slowing down, I turned around, and made eye contact begging him to kiss me. And voila.

What Girls Said 4

• i would think he sounds really immature, and try to date someone older who doesn't play games ^^

• being me i would probably give him hints or just take his kisses :P

• What kind of hints? What do you mean by or just take his kisses

• Haha if only all girls could do that

• i suppose xDDD

• I don't think 5 dates is a long time.

• I personally said so are you going to kiss me or not? He did.

What Guys Said 1

• So, why so much to wait... find a moment and start with a small kiss (to see how it will go) if you are with her. No need to ask here bro!