How to still show that I would be interested but not too much cause he has a girlfriend?

So there is this guy that lives by me and he is 2 years older than me so he is graduated and im a junior, first of all do you think that i would ever get a chance with a guy two years older?

Second i know that he thinks im hot because he he has talked about me and said stuff, also i have been running around my neighborhood and i was wearing running clothes and as he passed in his car he gave me a thumbs up. Then he just sent a friend request to me on Facebook, i accepted and liked one of his recent pics that he was tagged in and he liked a photo i was tagged in.

I would totally be interested in this guy but he has a girlfriend, plus im in his church ward and he doesn't date girls from the ward... at least i think. And he might be going on a two year mission so by the time he got back i would be out of high school and everything.

im sorry that was really long but im just wondering if you think i could ever possibly get a chance with him. Or what you think with what i said above, any advice would help. Thanks!!

Most Helpful Girl

• No. No, do not get mixed up in that. I guarantee there are guys just as good as him, who aren't in relationships. That's my honest advice. Sorry he's not single, sometimes timing is just wrong, but don't wreck his relationship...

So don't show you're interested at all. Maybe if you're still talking to him when he breaks up with his girlfriend, then you can start to show small signs (but even then, might wanna give him some time), but now is not the time for that, you know?

What Guys Said 2

• Just keep him as a friend. If he has a position for a love interest in the future great. Otherwise you have gained a friend. Him thinking your hot is not grounds to start a relationship on, and if he is already in one you shouldn't be trying to show him your interested. His interest is used up for now if you catch my drift

• Stay away from men with girlfriends, that's not cool yo

What Girls Said 2

• LOL, you're a mormom girl? I don't know since he has a girlfriend, return missionaries usually marry their girlfriends when they return back. I know 2 missionaries that did that when they returned home. During those two years that he's gone you should let your feelings for him subside but not all of your feelings because he might've broken up. If not and his girlfriend is in the church though, it could be harder for you.

• How do you even know he thinks you're hot? Maybe he was trying to be nice and just thinks of you as a friend.