Should I go see him again?

I'm the girl who asked this question www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1068182-why-would-a-guy-not-fuck-a-girl-who-is-on-his-bed-naked-wet

Today I just read his message, he said that I left my earrings at his place, which I did. He said we could either meet so he could give me back my earrings or he could send it via mail.

He also said that he didn't expect me to not talk to him again. So I replied, I ended the sommunication because I didn't exactly have fun the last time we met. Naturally, he asked to meet again, that we'd do it differently the next time.

Should I give him another chance? I get it that the first time having sex can really suck. But is this the case here? Should I give him another chance or should I just ignore him?

I wasn't dating this guy, we were just trying to be fuck buddies.

Most Helpful Guy

• The last time he was totally disrespectful of you. You don't need to put up with that kind of crap, and if he gets away with it, he is just going to continue being like that to other girls. Do yourself, and a bunch of other future women a favor and ignore him.

What Guys Said 16

• So I am late to this conversation. I did read your original post and I'm disgusted with this douche before I give my two cents on here let me guess this guy is "well endowed" and has the "god's gift to women"complex?

Like my user name says I sincerely believe nice guys do cum last. With all do respect to my fellow males on here who are saying (well he needed time to recover an erection) my replay is BULL SHIT this narcissist was all about is pleasure. He must be terrible in bed and probably does not last 5 minutes.

You were used you were not cherished your needs were not met first. If my women do not come at least 5 times I feel like I have not given them all they deserve and I absolutely refuse to cum until they have reached their threshold of orgasms the fun part of sex for me is giving the pleasure while holding the control to that pleasure building that pleasure up one threshold level at a time.

I find woman are like a classical musical instrument like a guitar once you learn how to play the chords and just the right technique to tighten the pressure and where to apply it and the sensual technique of touch the woman's body can be played like a fine guitar.

This douche bag does not deserve you if I were you i would mail him a small jar of Vaseline and tell him to bend over and go fuck himself.

As a man he disgusts me. There are men out there that enjoy pleasuring a woman you will find one I pity the next woman that is used by this douche.

I hope this helps and I'm sorry you were used aka the Pussy Whisperer

• nope he's not well endowed at all, he's about average.

"This douche bag does not deserve you if I were you i would mail him a small jar of Vaseline and tell him to bend over and go fuck himself." lol I love this idea!
      I could meet him so that he can give me back my earrings, and I'd tell him that I have a present for him, and give him a body lotion :)

• nah I guess not.
      I was thinking that maybe he couldn't get it up again that night and was ashamed to admit it, besides, it's the first time, generally it's bad, especially when it comes to casual sex. I considered giving him the benefit of the doubt and a second chance. But he could've at least willingly offer to walk me instead of me having to make him walk me. So asshole it is.

• Well he also could of taken care of you first with a couple of oral sex orgasms

• You've already answered your own question. At the end of the post (the link you included here in this post) you ask "How do I avoid guys like this in the future?" Well, this is how you avoid them - DON"T MEET UP WITH HIM AGAIN! Get him to mail the ear rings to you. Move on.

• You can try. If he's mistaking your labia for a clit he obviously has little to no experience with sex. Sounds like he has no confidence in the sack and nobody has bothered to "teach" him anything to gain his confidence. I'm sure it probably doesn't have anything to do with you and everything to do with him and some big insecurities. You'll have to do a lot of hand holding if you want to keep this up and don't be surprised if he falls pretty hard for "teacher".

What I'm saying is, sounds like it's gonna be a lot of work for you to get him to a level that you'll probably enjoy as far as sex goes but in the end, it's your choice.

• Sorry, but you f'd a total piece of shi*. dude has 0 respect for you. Your crazy if you ever even speak to that lame ever again. It's crap like he did that make women not trust men. What a clown. He could have totally just went down on you and made sure you came too and went to sleep and tried for round 2 in the morning. If he really gave even two shi*s about you he would already brought over your earrings and apologized to you face to face.

• Ignore him. Don't even reply to the earings thing or say you want them let him keep them as a epic fail trophy

• I told him to just throw it away

• No, you shouldn't give him another chance. I didn't do a chick once cause I just wasn't attracted to her. Tell him to keep it.

• this guy is a douche bag, end of story.

• Well if you are just friends with benefits then I guess it really doesn't matter a whole lot. give him another chance, since is already available. if things turn out the way they did before, find someone else. Or just forget about him and find someone else. though if you don't think you can find someone else as soon as you may want to then it would probably be more to your interest to try with him again.

• Tell him you'll give him head after you fuck. It's pretty simple, if he says no to that, then he just doesn't care about whether you enjoy yourself or not and you should leave

• but if he'd already came, then why would he want head from me?

• If he's a ne and done type guy I guess he wouldn't. I'm not a one and done type, so I guess for me it's different.

• haha lol... thanks for posting this was a good read.

• now that I've made you laugh... what do you think?

• Yeah that is the hard part alright, perhaps there is some way you could mitigate your risk with him a little until you are more certain. You guys are having sex so would it be hard to just out right ask/tell each other in detail what you want to avoid unmet expectations? If not that should be a pretty good answer of what to expect from the relationship or fuck buddies or what ever.

• we have agreed on being fuck buddies. but hell I don't want to be fuck buddies with some selfish dick. There are so many unspoken things that I can only speculate about, that maybe he's too ashamed to tell me straight out.

• ok, u can let he fuck u again.

• I think that everyone deserves a second chance

• No such thing as fuck buddies!

• I personally wouldn't, sounds like a douche

• Nope. Go fuck someone else.

What Girls Said 22

• I always believe in giving everyone a fair And----Second chance---and being things went sour the first time, give it a whirl This time, Minus---------Trying to be f*ck buddies.
    He is right----Do 'It Differently the next time.' It just plain 'Sucked' anyways because you both jumped into things too quickly. You needed to see where it Might go, and obviously in between the sheets wasn't the answer, almost went dead in the water.
    Try a new approach. You just may find out This time----It will pan out, no go in the toilet.
    Good luck. xx

• I hope you understand my meaning totally--------Leave home the sex saga... xx

• I have no interest in dating him, only to be fuck buddies.

• Oh, okay, so you have your mind set on this.. I call it a friends with benefits thing, however, still in all, give him a second chance, no matter what... could be different this round. xx

• Unpopular opinion here: but what is the problem with just chalking it up to poor planning? He thinks he screwed up and was willing to give you space by not asking you back and to MAIL you your earrings when a jerk who didn't care would just throw them out. He's saved them and willing to give them back to you. He's offered to make things a bit better next time. So why not give it a second chance to do something other than just jump in to bed with him to see if you like any more of him? Also - bring your own condoms and if sex comes up again, give yourself more time to prepare for safe sex. If he has a repeat performance then it seems like he doesn't respect what you want, but at least you give him a chance to prove it or not. Also, it will allow you to keep from wondering "what if" if you just decide to forget your earrings and never see him again.

• I thought that until I read he came in her mouth and asked her to leave.

• He has no intention of actually mailing the earings.. hello! Guys a selfish pick he's testing her because he wants to get off again. He was making that "gesture" fully expecting her to say "oh don't worry about mailing them!" I'd say call him out on it tell him mail Em overnight, your grandmother left them to you etc.. He probably won't. You'll have your confirmation and in meantime plenty of other guys you can have for fuck buddies!

• Okay so I just read your original post and I'm repulsed by the men responding saying you did something wrong. Made me want to throw up.

If a man cares for you he'll want to make you feel good. End of story.

You were sweet enough to suck him off and swallow. Trust me you only swallow if you really care for him, or want to please him to full extant. And he has the nerve to say you have too many requests.

First of all he shouldn't be cumming in the first place without at least trying to make you orgasm. Unless he's making it clear it's all about him, and that he doesn't care about you orgasming.

Don't even get me started on him asking you to leave.

I know it can be hard to stay away from someone especially when they're trying to see you again. So if you do for whatever reason hook up with him again, do not go the extra mile whatsoever for him! Don't even have sex with him until he eats you out and wants to try to make you orgasm.

And do not suck him off again, he doesn't deserve it.

• Uh, judging from the previous post, no, don't. He's just using you to satisfy his urges.

• hm, yeah I guess...

• That's the whole point of fuck buddies. You're supposed to use each other to satisfy your urges

• There's a difference between sex where both get off and sex where the guy uses the girl like some toy just because it feels better than his hand. I prefer the former, and this sounds like the latter.

• I didn't read your question from last-time; but just like Bear said... he was completely disrespectful. I mean, I understand you just wanted sex from him. However, I think the best thing to do is get your stuff and be nice, but at the same time be uninterested and in a hurry to go, or better yet... ask him to send them in the mail. He will want the chase and return; or honestly, find yourself a yummier man to squeeze to have 2 to compare and you'll see which one treats you like a true man, not a bitch! ;) Now, if he bugs you enough, then maybe you'll give him the time of day; but think about it... he may be calling you because you are his last resort after attempting to get into bed with others. Yet gf, you are entitled to decide, but if you really respect your womanhood and your sexy self as a sexual partner and as a woman who loves herself... then I would do what I just told you to do and seek further without any more chances... his loss.

• girl give him a second chance, but if ur not comfortable with that thought then don't... but other wise i think a second chance is fair :)

• He is selfish n doesn't care about ur pleasures. Leave him. U would feel like most unattractive person in his company:) find someone who cares for u truly :)

• go buy another earrings

• why don't people just buy sex instead of using buddies for sex... gross

• how exactly do you "buy" sex? and as long as it's consensual and no one is being selfish, no one is being "used".

• no, that is not a good idea at all

• be difficult. tell him to send you the earrings. if he tries to chase you maybe he deserves a second chance. if he doesn't at least you'll know you didn't make the wrong decision. test him it's very simple.

• "Testing" men is the #1 way to get them to find someone else. Mind games like this drive men away

• who teaches you girls this crap? Jesus it's like the blind leading the blind

• would it be better if i told her to go sleep with him anyway? are you idiots? i have dignity and yes i'll do things like testing him in order to not get hurt.

• Screw him girl! You deserve way better than that. And blowing him off will prove that.

• Give him another chance! I bet he just couldn't get it up cuz you blew him!

• I wouldn't go for him

• Honestly he is not even worth being a fuck buddy because he only cares about pleasing himself and like u said in Ur last post, right after he came he told u to leave. He doesn't want to make u feel like or show u how good he can make a girl feel. I really don't think he is worth fucking. You won't be enjoying anything with him.

• Give him another chance but sujest trying out new things that excite you both x

• Girlfriend don't even waste your time with that. Leave that where it belongs in the past :)

• you can do so much better. Have him mail your earrings or better yet let him have your earring if its not important to you. Don't talk to him at all. What he did at first is totally rude.

• You are fuck buddies. Why are you making this so complicated? It's nothing mkre then sex. Sleep with him or not. Your decision. No one else can tell you want to do.

• I had the WORST most HORRIBLE sex once with this guy... who I actually saw a future with! I tried to gently tell him that the night wasn't good. He didn't offer at all to change anything, or do anything differently. He thought it was great! So I ended things (I couldn't get the bad sex out of my head). My point here is that... it's nice that he is offering to do things again and do them "better". From the previous post maybe he was nervous? I'm not sure. His ending was pretty fast, and you should have gotten something out of it (other than a mouthful of cum.) There may not be any "harm" in seeing him one more time. But it's totally up to you. You could probably do better. Have him mail you earrings or better yet, ditch the earrings if they aren't important to you.

• No don't do it he is only going to treat to like dirt

• You must be dumb if you go back to him. Any man should feel lucky to have you in his bed and this a-hole didn't appreciate you.