Please help: Does he deserve another chance?

Started talking to this guy online. We have a lot in common, conversation is good and I'm attracted to him in his pics.

He asked me out on a first date. But the morning of the date, he cancelled due to illness. We rescheduled for the next day. He cancelled a second time; his reason was that he had to take a client to the hospital for work and that he was waiting on the doctor. He apologized, and rescheduled for the next night.

Question: What do you think — should I give him a third chance? Legit advice needed. Thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, you should give him another chance. Third stirke and he is out! only give him one more though.

What Guys Said 1

• It is possible that those things really did come up but it sounds a little fishy to me i agree with the other posts i would give him one more chance if he cancels again i would look for someone else and explain to him why your giving up on him its not your responsability to work with his schedule it should be mutual if you both made plans they should be upheld if he can't do that then thats his loss

What Girls Said 1

• Yes. Give him a third chance and if he cancels again, dump him