Help! Help! Help! Help!

I really want a boyfriend but I am really unconfident when it comes to this kind of stuff. I am very insecure about my looks/weight and dont really consider myself pretty. I have never had a real relationship and have never kissed anyone. I dont h=evn know where to start!

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey (:
    Well, if you don't like yourself how do you expect someone else to? I promise you, guys don't like girls who don't value themselves. So, I think you should work on your confidence. You're a pretty girl and I think you just need to learn how to remember how pretty you are. Don't compare yourself to other people and don't worry about not kissing anyone yet, when you work on your confidence the kissing part will come easier.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know how strangers on the internet can help you much tbh. Just try to gradually increase your confidence by going out of your comfort zone, especially when it comes to guys. You look good in your photo, though it is hard to tell due to it being only one picture. It is as simple as being confident, especially considering you seem fine in the looks department.

Another tip I can give is don't always go after the most hot/popular guys. Not saying you aren't able to get those guys, but in many cases they will only try to play you.

• Stop acting like a boyfriend is some accessory you simply must acquire for the fashion season. There is no time limit on these things.

You mention you're an insecure mess. So tell me, what makes you think a guy would want to date an insecure mess?

If you want a guy to like you, make yourself likeable. Work on your issues, build some confidence in yourself.

What Girls Said 1

• Work on yourself. Go to the gym, start cooking doing things for yourself. If you can do things yourself you build confidence. Go dancing with your girlfriends, wear makeup that's sophisticated and sexy at the same time. Stop looking at the weight scale, stop looking at the magazines and the tabloids because that won't help you. Love you first, enjoy you and your life with family and friends and the prince charming will come when you don't expect it. Trust me I got mine.