Why Do Bigger Women Seem So Attracted To Me?

Before I start getting flamed by people, I just want to state this: I do not have a problem with bigger women. I have met a lot of big women who are very nice and are fun to talk to, but bigger women just aren't my type.

I'm 23, in shape (go to the gym 5 days week), 6'1", 165 lbs, and I dress nice. I also tend to wear Curve Crush cologne everywhere I go (if that matters) XD.

I've always had trouble meeting and attracting women. I even try to ask girls on dates, but they always use the excuse "I'm too busy 24/7 to do anything".

For some reason, no matter what I do, it always seems like bigger women like me. A lot of women that seem interested in talking to me at school, bars, clubs and dances are bigger women. In fact, I went to a club recently with my friends and we tried to dance with some girls... but they weren't interested in us. This really big girl started dancing on me (I went a long with it to be nice)... but I just wanted interested. This kind of stuff happens to me all the time.

I'm not trying to be mean or shallow. I like women who take care of their bodies. For me, a woman with a great personality and a nice body is a plus for me. If one or the other is missing for me... it's just a no go.

These are the types of women that like me:
creativefan.com/.../big-woman.jpg

These are the types of women I like:
www.thefithub.net/.../hotworkout.jpg

Again, I am not trying to bash anyone. I don't care about butt size or boob size... I just like fit women... but the bigger women seem to like me more.

Does this happen to other guys as well?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmao, this is so funny. Lol 😂 I am cracking up right now. It's just when I scrolled down and saw the massive fuckin difference in girls you go for and girls that go for you.
    It's so funny lol. I've just got some whole scenario that must always happen in my head, and it's hilarious lol, could make a comedy outta it.

It's nice of you to not be rude to them though, some people could be. I feel you though, weird dudes always seem to approach me lol, like some guy came up to me and asked "can I admire you" and I was like... Um... Ok? Then he said thanks and walked off lol wtf or some other dude who was like hello candy legs lol, so yea, I attract guys I really don't like either, and honestly you can't really stop it lol, you just have to say sorry no and move away, or say sorry I've got a girl, or even what I do i spin my ring round, and flash them it, it looks like a wedding band at the back, so I just don't even stop and be polite, I just put up my ring and say sorry I'm married.

What Girls Said 5

• For one thing, it could be coincidental. You're approached by a few bigger girls so you start to think it has something to do with you.
    For another, the girl in the second picture you posted--girls like that are pretty rare. And they've usually got lots of guys swarming around them already, so if you want to date a woman who puts that much effort into working out and looking good, you're probably going to have to approach her.
    Try hanging out at places where fit girls are likely to be. That will help narrow things down.

• I'm only guessing this. You seem approachable to them?

• The types of women you like are far and few in between.
    Good Luck.

• Idk. Are you ugly?

• Really, no women in between those two extremes?

What Guys Said 5

• Nope, I've only had one seriously flirt with me that I can recall and she was very well known as a flirt. The skinny ones tended to show more interest with me. I haven't done online dating though. There are certain sites I think you can say what body types you're into to filter that though.

• Because when a woman doesn't get any attention, she starts being more forward with guys. That's why big girls are not afraid to approach us. Don't settle!

• Yes I do have similar "issues" too. I do get a lot of attention from "guys who play on the wrong team" as well. Just be a gentleman about it.

Sometimes these "slimmer/prettier" women are playing hard to get and you have got to "play" their game.

Hope this helps.

• Happens to me all the time, both with rejection by the hot women and being flocked by big women. Especially on a dating site. Like literally only 5% of women who've showed interest in my on a dating site were good looking. The other 95% were predominantly "BBW". I'm the same as you, not TRYING to be shallow, but since I work out too, I want a woman who takes care of her body also

• OMG! You're my twin. Ha. I have also tried dating sites as well. I would talk to a hot girl we would talk for a few messages and then she would stop.

Then I tried Tindr and got matched with this seemingly hot girl. She showed her face and shoulders on the images and she didn't seem fat (especially since she had a cute face). We exchanged snapchats and see me more pics of her upper body. She still didn't seem fat. Then she got drunk one night made a video of her flashing her tits to me and then her dancing (full body) to music. Turned out she was huge! I found out she was wearing something to push in the fat when she was sending me pics (to appear smaller).

I still talk to her even though I found out. But... I am just not interested anymore. Especially if she doesn't have the desire to work out and lose the weight... but instead works hard to hide it :(

• Overweight women are just a lot more straight forward