Girls, at what point should I ask a girl for her number when online dating?

Ok so some girls i'll talk to for a week while others I will message back and forth 10 times in a day. There is one girl i've done that with and I still don't hardly know much about her. haha. She gives short answers and doesn't elaborate. At what point do I ask her for her number and take things offline?

Most Helpful Girl

• if your a man, you'll ask her when you want her number.. if your a boy you will wonder when to ask.

and of-course she is not interested much in boys right? she probably already knows how immature you are and this is why she gives really short answers.

there are thousands of single boys, and not many older mature men still single... boys are for entertainment while we wait and hope for a man.

here you are chatting many girls online about BS, when you should be out traveling the world filling your passion, drive and ambition... your a boy, and maybe if you understand this then you could mature.^^

What Girls Said 2

• At the point that you are having good conversation. & If you don't know how to ask - say something like, you have to log off but would love to continue talking... May I have your number?

• ask for her number then ask for a video chat to make sure its her

What Guys Said 1

• As soon as possible. For my case I went for number during the first interaction because I wanna spent more time interacting out of social apps, I'm the one who puts out invitation, and it's up to her to accept or decline it. Numbers game. I have been rejected for quite numbers of time. Online dating seldom works for normal guys like me.