Girls: What would do if your bf said he is losing interest in you?

Girls: What would do if your bf said he is losing interest

Most Helpful Girl

• It would depend on a few things. First of all, if I felt like we really did have something special before, I'd wonder if our relationship was worth saving by talking about why he feels that way. If he's feeling this way suddenly because there is someone else, I would be crushed and again, wonder if there is a reason why he feels this way now. But if we both were drifting and I felt it too, no sense in beating a dead horse. We could have an amicable break up and go our separate ways. But I'm a believer in communication and second chances, and if I was doing something wrong, I want to know about it so I can improve it. If it's not me, then I don't want either of us to lose any more time to be happy either on our own or with someone else.

• Would you be genuinely concerned and would you really want to make him feel better/be more interested

• Well, it breaks my heart to say that I went through this with my current relationship. I don't want to get in to it, but let's say yes, his interest was starting to go away, and instead of blaming him, I loved him so much that I wanted to know what I could have done to bring some spark back. Turned out that I didn't make him feel amazing. As in, I didn't tell him he was great at things anymore or look at him with the adoration I once did. I didn't even know I wasn't doing this, so when he told me I thought, "Wow, this is not such a tall order," and accepted that it was partly my responsibility to make sure one half of this couple was happy. We both had come to some realizations about what was going on, and some of it was him too, but I loved the love we had more than whatever the issue was, and I'm glad we made the effort to get to the bottom of it to make it work.

What Girls Said 9

• I'd first want set down with him and talk. I'm the type that wants communication on a deeper level and tries to work things out. I'd tell him to be open and to think about what is causing him to loose interest. What changed? If it is something he can address and that I can see is something we can work at-then I'll work with him to re-ignite his interest. If it comes down to him simply refusing an answer or an unwillingness to communicate-I'd tell him to take a break from me and that I would check on him in a couple days. If he is still "cold" I'll leave him to freeze after that.

• only a boy would say such a thing ^^ and I'd be so stupid to date some young boy who doesn't even know himself or what he wants.

if i was queen of the world, i would make men wear an iron mask over their mouth so they can't talk or interact with women until age 45 :)

• Maybe you aren't as good as you think you are?

• Maybe you have flaws

• I'm sure I'm a lot better than I think I am. but still I don't date boys, am not drawn to immature guys who still need a mother to help them figure themselves out. I like Men, maybe age 45, who have traveled the world and really know their own heart and mind. only boys lose interest in things ~ men find their passions and go after it, passions don't change in time... they grow.

who ever the guy is in your question doesn't have the most basic foresight yet in life, its immaturity. it the cause a lot of pain and problems, and it can be avoided with a little growing up.

• I would ask if what's the real reason behind losing his interest in me.. Just to know if there's something wrong with me or if I did something bad or if it is himself or 3rd party... I won't force him to stay if he's not happy... But if he wants to work it out, just so maybe his interest will get back, then I will give it a try and maybe we can fix it together... If not, I will let him go and move on...

• When I'm in a relationship, I'd do anything to keep the relationship alive. If my boyfriend told me that, first I'd ask why, then I'd ask how I could become interesting again. If there wasn't anything I could do, I'd end it then and there. There's no sense in wasting any more time on someone who doesn't want you anymore.

• I'd say.."oh yeah? I'm losing interest in you right now" jokingly of course to see if he's serious. and then ask why before I decide what to do next.

• Say "bye then. I'll call Rick"

• Why not try to solve the issue instead of just breaking up

• Because if he said it, he meant it. If he didn't mean it, he shouldn't have said it

• nothing to do.. move on.. cause when its real you don't ever loose interest

• I'd be hurt if I this was shocking, but I think women tend to know these things are coming, or at least sense that something's off. If you feel this way, then maybe she feels the same, or she at least senses that's how you feel. But it's never best to let these things simmer. If a guy told me he was losing interest, I'd first try to see if it was something that could be fixed, or if it's something that will eventually turn into a breakup. Distinguishing between the two is most important imo.

• break up with him and go out with someone else.

• Why not try to improve the relationship

• It's not worth it. How many hoops will I have to jump through for him? It will not stop, because if he gets bored after all of my hard work, nothing is stopping him from getting bored again. Eventually, I'd get annoyed myself, so to avoid all of that I'd just move on to the next.

What Guys Said 0