Is it better that partner is naturally perfect for you or she is not naturally perfect for you but she tries very very hard to make you happy?

Is it better that partner is naturally perfect for you or she is not naturally perfect for you but she tries very very hard to make you happy

In other words, is it more meaningful if a girl is naturally the perfect girl for her boyfriend and so she doesn't have to put that much effort into the relationship or is it more meaningful if she is NOT naturally perfect for her boyfriend but she tries very very hard to make him really happy

Updates:
Refreshing the question

0|0
1|2

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd guess i rather her be naturally perfect for me because i wouldn't want her to force herself to be a certain way. It's gotta be to much to try being something your not, and its not fair "fixing" yourself to be right for someone who doesn't like you the way you are. Or someone who can't accept who you are.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Well you can't force yourself being with someone you don't wanna be with so if it doesn't seem natural to be with her then I would break up! But you have to remember being in a relationship is very hard and you have to work very hard to make it work no relationhip is perfect all time that doesn't exist. In other words if you're not happy then leave but if you're both happy and you're both trying to make it work then it's worth it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• It's better to stop looking for the perfect woman and focus on the perfection in all women.

1|0
    0|0