I have a question about this girl I like?

There is a girl I have liked for couple weeks now and I snapchat and text her a lot. But a guy I know told me he got a ton of nudes from her and he said he's never going to hang out with her he's just getting nudes from her and I know other guys did too. They are still best friends on snapchat too. Should I still go after her? Should I tell her that they are just using her?

0|0
3|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Ooooo this is a tough one... Because you don't want her to be offended.
    There is a girl at my school who gets used like this, she is also a blowjob giver... She is known throughout the boys as "Crabbie Abbie". Absolutely horrible. I have seen a bunch of guys saying hey give me a blowjob, get me skittles, buy me this, give me that... And she falls for it and does it each and everytime for the "respect" and attention from the boys. Although she doesn't realise that they are laughing about, and just using her behind her back.
    I think that the best thing to do here... Is if you do like her, why give up? You've come this far and everyone makes mistakes. Maybe what she actually needs is someone who can be close and give her that love that she secretly longs for through the attention of sending nudes. I think you should go for it!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Um... I think you should still go for her if she likes you but yeah definitely talk to her about the guys that are using her it might be a weird conversation but if you care about her you should also know that there might be a chance that she won't believe you depending on her relationship with you and the guys. to make the conversation less uncomfortable maybe do it with your back to her or in text I guess but being direct is always best. good luck!

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell her that they are just using her.

0|0
    0|0
    • How do I tell her though? It would be a really weird conversation to have

• I'm not sure. Maybe you can kind of refer to topics associated with this issue and then slowly work your way to the problem. That is how one of my friends told me today that one of my closest friends died this week. He worked his way to the topic slowly and spoke in a gentle voice.

What Guys Said 1

• First of all just tell her you're interested. Or else she will move on to the next guy who might not even like her. Don't get friendzoned

0|0
    0|0