Girls, how many of you would actually have the guts to meet someone through online dating?

Also, how long would you have to talk with the guy before doing so?

Thanks for the answers ladies! I understand it's much more risky from a girls standpoint but, for a guy it seems almost impossible to get a girl to meet with you. There's literally almost nothing you can do to show them that you are a genuine guy!

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never met guys from "online dating" but I have met and dated quite a lot of guys that I met online... Although i had mutual friends with most of them. Today online dating is like super popular and I think if I was single I'd probably do it can't hurt.

What Girls Said 5

• I've done it once but I made sure that I was in a public area and close by my home. It was really cool but awkwardly cute at the same time :D I probably would never do it again because i was a nervous wreck on what the guy would think of me. We ended up going out for four months, he was first love and then we broke up.

• I did online dating. And I would recommend it. I met my man on a dating site. We started talking Tuesday evening, and 24 hours later we met. Week later he asked me out. Everything is going amazing. I truly feel like he is my soulmate. We love each other.

• I really want an online boyfriend. I think it would be cool to have one because I'm on the computer most of the day, anyway. Us being apart would only cause us to want to be together more.

I would say that I would wait a year before making him by boyfriend, then a minimum of eight months if he wants to meet me. By that time, I'll be over 18 and it wouldn't be as creepy. (always date older) XD

• I've done this before. One guy I met the same day we started talking, although it was coincidence... same place same time. Others I waited a few weeks, and one I waited a month. But every time you meet someone, just make sure It's a public place and take some pepper spray with you just in case.

• not me I tried but then i watch discovery channel and become terrified

What Guys Said 0