How does a guy get a gf if he is a 5 out of 10?

If your below a six is getting a girl to like you harder, I was rated a 5 /:

Most Helpful Girl

• You will be surprised about how kindness and confidence can really get you with a decent girl.

• Would it make you smile knowing i drove a homeless women to a shelter and gave her some money 2. I never say that stuff because some girls will say uh oh nice guy ):

• But I have every right to be insecure why should I be confident or positive etc? When girl after girl either turns me down or laughs at me?

• Thanks for Most Helpful :)

What Girls Said 5

• It sucks to get the short end of the stick, it really is sad :/ if anything attractive girls are attractive because they put effort into their looks, into their vanity, so they will want to be with a man that prioritizes he's looks and puts as much care into her looks as she does. Like if I want to be with a guy with a six pack I would put effort into exercising because he is so serious about he it he has made it into a dicipline, he prioritizes it and I feel that in a relationship people should have the same priorities.

• I can imagine the tons of money they invest in clothes and eyeliner, im just recovering from being homeless so i got a while to go

• The truth is you are probably not a 5 out of 10 to most girls... That is your opinion... But if you act confident you could go farrrrr! Everyone is beautiful in their own little ways and there is bound to be some girl out there who looks at you and goes "Well... Shit. Gorgeous".

• Um, pick a girl who's also a 5 maybe.

• Have a good personality, be kind, and have confidence when talking to girls.

• What good are those things when you ugly like I am or average looking?

• Yup but if you have a great personality tho and not an ass
    To tell the truth i wasn't physically attracted to my current bf when we started dating i would say just a 5 , but his personality is just so great which makes him even more attractive to me !!

• Im alittle bothered that all those looks from girls were nothing now that i kno

• Look at hulk Hogan he is fucking hideous yet he has a daughter

• Hogan is built like a tank and makes millions that comparison makes no sense.

What Guys Said 12

• First things first, screw that 'scale' it's not worth comparing yourself to it and if your not "ranked" high on it, it doesn't help your confidence any bit. So, what to do, well, like the girls have said it's all about confidence, kindess, personality, how you carry yourself and the like. Don't change yourself completely, change yourself physically if you must (i. e. Hair stlye, dress, facial hair, things like that). Once you feel you have covered, its about finding the right girl, not necessarily the most prettiest one, but the one who's just right for you.
    Place your cards right, act appropiately and it's happy days, mate. To the right girl you'd be everything and more.
    Good luck bud, wish you all the best :)

• Well regardless of looks all men have to approach. (: thanks

• @MarkyyG123 I hope so. I just hate girl like that who say looks don't matter to them, but you see them a week later dating a good looking guy.

• We'll never know for sure, mate. And yes, I agree mate, but maybe that good looking guy has what she's looking for and he just happens to be good looking. Maybe.. or maybe she's just going out with him because of his looks, either way, don't concern yourself with that and go find a lady who'll love you for you regardless of how you feel about yourself. Easier said than done, I know, but complaining about it on here isn't solving anything

• We're not held to the same looks standards as women. If you're weathly or are in a position of power, that 5 goes to a 8 or higher real quick. And a 5 is subjective anyway. What you consider to be a 5 might be a 3 to someone else and a 7.5 to another. Just focus on being the best version of yourself and you'll be fine. Try not to worry about getting a girl. They'll come when you get yourself right.

• Just try and become a better version of yourself work on your looks, style, attitude and most of all be someone you would like. Take a look at yourself aside from the fact that it is you see yourself as a stranger would you like them "yourself". I am by no means good with women but I do talk to them and I have been rated a 7.5 and I still suck. Confidence is the biggest thing it is the last thing for me to conquer and I will be a god among men lol

• You go for girls who are 5/10's or below. That's not to say its impossible for you to date a girl a little better looking that yourself, its just going to be much harder to do that. Generally everyone (guys and girls) tries to date someone more attractive to themselves, the way to easily get a partner if you're desperate is to just have low standards. If you are a 5/10 and you go out and hit on several 3/10 girls you'll likely do quite well.

Who rated you as a 5/10 though? Just one person or a large sample? Did you know them? Did they say it to you or to someone else? - I'm asking as there are a lot of reasons why people might lie to you or be biased on this.

• Just one person

• That's not really worth that much then. I'd suggest just passing it off as what it is, just one persons opinion.

• take betterare of yourself

• Take it from me you don't stand a chance I know because I'm also a 5, but I believe that was a modest 5 more like a -100. Whatever you do do not I repeat do not listen to any of the girls on here who tell you looks don't matter and personality does. Its all a lie so they don't look shallow. If you think I'm wrong how many guys who are average do you see with GF's compared to those who are above average with GF's? Big difference.

• The females brain operates in mysterious ways. High school women most of the time date jocks or players. I think there is a saying "Nice guys finish last"

• Well i got a number today my personality and cgarm beats my looks

• Congrats I guess so your capable of getting a number. How does that help guys like? Also what is cgarm?

• 0|0
  • Someone'll accept you for you. Don't change a thing about you and keep doing what makes you who you are.

• If you want a hot girlfriend, you better start making some mullah.

• Looks are not as important to me i would be happy with an average girl who likes to be athletic and smells good

• Its called thick and curvy girl's they are overweight and still attractive

• To each their own.

• 1. Workout for physical attractiveness
    2. Be funny for mental attractiveness

• Confidence my friend.

• If you're tall you will get girls , ugly or not they want tall guys. If you're short you might get 1 it will be hard though. girls are pretty shallow like that especially Latino girls even though they're short they like tall guys and are rude to you if you're short.

• How tall are you

• 171cm 5'7 1/2 " 28 years old. Average is around 5'10 - 5'11" for my age group. Younger age group average is 6' - 6'1"

• I'm 5'11 and girls hate my guts and find me repulsive.