Would you date me?

Hi :) I'm 14, and I am very smart and fun!! I love reading, science and horse riding! I have never had a boyfriend, and I'm certainly not the skinniest girl around (sadly). I get told that I will never get a boyfriend, and that I'm ugly and fat. I also have orange hair (natural). Sooo... would you date me?

thnx!

• yes
  • no
  • depends
  • ewwww yuck
  • I'm just a girl wanting to see what guys say

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually, you sound beautiful from your description. Don't believe others, there is someone out there for you. Eventually you will find him and when you do, your current worries will seem so pointless. It is better for you to work on improving yourself, so that when the right man comes to your life, you will be the best possible you for him.

Peace.

What Guys Said 17

• Don't listen to anyone who says mean things about you. They aren't worth your time and mostly people do it to make themselves feel better because they're insecure about themselves.

If your're healthy and active and interested in stuff, you'll have all the BF opportunities you want.

• I don't care how you looks..
    It's okay if i'm not dating a VERY VERY BEAUTIFUL GIRL LIKE AN ANGEL!!!
    I just want to be with the Girl whom i found "Beautiful"!!! (Although she thinks she is "ugly and Fat"... For me.. may be she is "Cute")

• but... we don't even know you?
    As far as we know you could be a cyberman from outerspace trying to learn about our ways.

• I'm not really into bookish girls. Also, you're 14. So I'm gonna have to say no.

However, there are plenty of people who are into intellectual girls. Try talking to guys who maybe aren't hot, popular kids.

• Looks- fine
    Body- can't see
    Personality- no idea
    Then there's your age.

• i don't want to end up in jail... you're 14

• I have dated girls just like you in the past.
    You are very attractive.
    Dazzling eyes, also.
    Your orange (strawberry blonde) hair is my favorite.
    You don't have to be skinny, many guys like some shape to a girl.
    Horses are fun, my ex GF had one.
    Whoever is telling you that you are ugly is wrong, they are just jealous of you.
    Post a color pic with your special hair color!

• Whoever told you those things tell them to fuck off. You sound sweet but for every guy, it depends. A personality can't be shown through the internet

• aww thanks! Yeah- I hate them, but you sound like a nice guy! Thanks for making me feel better!

• There's only 2 things you need to be happier:
      1) Have a high self esteem. Appreciate the weird unique things about yourself
      2) Ignore them. Don't give them satisfaction by agreeing with them or feeling sad around them

• thanks :) ill try!

• No your 14, but sound hella fun your gonna get a lot of guys

• do you think so? Hahaha- does weight matter that much? I'm not obese, but I'm not bikini worthy

• Not really just don't be sloppy do you have a thick figure

• well, I can wear a singlet and look ok, but i can't wear a bikini? haha, if that makes sense?

• Yep, (filler)

• If I were 14-16ish, probably. But at that age I was too ignorant of women to discriminate.

• No I wouldn't

• I said no because you are too young to date. (Psss… I am 14 also)

• Usually people can't smell themselves, yes if you were the same girl as you described I'd date you, the ones telling you you'd never have a boyfriend are other girls right?

• You're definitely an interesting girl but I believe you're too young to worry about such things.

• Yeah why not... if u want then...

Hmmm nd u r nt that ugly u looks preety
    I like u ;)

• I'm too old but if I was your age I would

What Girls Said 1

• You won't have trouble meeting guys in high school. You need to be more confident, i'm sure you're amazingly awesome. Whoevers calling you 'ugly and fat' is obviously wrong, don't even listen to pe9ple like that! You're seriously cute, any guys gonna be lucky to have you. But you gotta like yourself, otherwise how can you really expect other people boys included to wanna spend time with you? Good luck :)