Do girls have a problem with a guy being stout?

Well, I'm 6ft 1, weight around 230 pounds and excessively flabby. Personally, I've never bothered about this - but is this something that is noticed too much to the extent of affecting a relationship or so?

• Yes
  • No
  • I'm a guy - I want to see the result

Most Helpful Girl

• personally I like stout, and some flab or puggy. but you should not focus so much on body like girls do... all those guys who live at the gym are really immature and simple minded.

What Girls Said 3

• Depends, how flabby are we talking? I wouldn't mind dating a guy who's got a little extra, but everything has its limits :)

• A little flab is fine, especially when it comes to cuddling. But skinny or thin girls probably won't be as attracted to you just like muscular guys tend not to be attracted to fat girls. Personally I'm a size 2 and I like my man to be a little bigger, but not excessively flabby (you've got a nice height too)

• Dude. Seriously. Do guys mind fat chicks?
    Some do, some don't.
    It's the same the other way round to.

What Guys Said 3

• Look at my pic everyone thinks I look like Brock Lesner

• 'Stout' lol everyone keeps using new words for overweight. Well guys who are more fit are going to win out looks wise, some girls look past it/don't care. Some girls just won't bother with it.

• Dude , you gotta EMBRACE it man.
    Being big like you means you have the chance to be HUGE AND RIPPED.

Being thin and etco means at best you can only look like Bruce Lee.

Get your ass to a gym and be arnold you magnificent bastard