Guys Opinion... a hook up contacts me a month later?

A 'hook up' texted me after a month? Ok I met this guy and long story short we texted a little bit and finally met up. That night we got a little tipsy (probably more than a little) and ended up going all the way. I was hesitant at first. but was really attracted to. him. The next morning after we both departed (me to work and him to school) he told me to get at him later and I told HIM to get at me later. So he texted me like an hour later “Have a nice day” and I told him to do the same. Then I never heard from him again. I never reached out since I’m old fashioned that the guy should always make the first move. So I figured it was just a one night stand, he got what he wanted and did a disappear act. But last night (a month later) I got a text from him saying “hey whats up stranger..” Is he contacting me again to ‘hook up’ or is it because I never reached out to him so he’s trying to play it cool? I highly doubt he is just. bored because. he is really really good looking but anything is possible. I haven’t texted back yet wanted some advice before doing so.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep to him "it's hook up time" sorry it is nothing more than that if he was really looking to have a relationship a serious one he would of called within 2 days not wait an entire month. If I were you I would blow this guy off and move on.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• While most people would say NO YOU SHOULDN'T DO IT HE JUST WANTS YOU FOR BOOTY, I feel a girl has just as much a right to a booty call as a guy does, if you enjoy it there is nothing wrong with it, as long as you are aware it's not "love". :P

• Sounds like a booty call. Especially since you don't have a history with him... outside of having sex with him.

What Girls Said 2

• its too hookup. and when he says it not, he is just being a cheesy liar.
    by the way, you should not go drink and open for guys like that ~ it ruins your life.

• yes he's contacting you to hook up. Guys do this all the time.

• yea i told him to f off im no booty call and he was like "im not using you im good. We dont have to. do anything but jus chill.." ijust told him illl. contact him if so.

• ha ha well it sounds like you know how to handle it. I've had many a guys say that line to me- "we can just hang out" riigghhtt

• exactly ! lol if i do hang out im leave him with his dick in his hands n see if he contacts me again ! probably won't ! lmao thanks btw!