Gamer chicks or unicorns, which one's harder to find? And why?

What attracts u to a gamer chick, assuming u are attracted to them

• GamerGirlz
  • Unicorn
  • B... The answer is always B

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol, you say it as if both exist.

But on a serious note, my girl is a gamer and we adopted a Unicorn.. So I guess this doesn't apply to me.

What Girls Said 12

• Pffft gamer gurlz are so abundant these days it's like a trend bc a lot of them think guys think it's the secrets thing. Like. Idk, I like playing games too. I'll kick your ass at Trouble. But I also like Silent Hill. But! I'm not gonna go crazy if I don't get to play my game, bc I dont care all that much I guess.

• It's true I enjoy a good vidja game.

• Lols, "vidja" game reminds me of hank hill from king of the hill, lols

• Ask @CommieDearest, she's a unicorn.

• I think unicorns are harder to find because I like gaming ^_^

Unfortunately I don't have a console so I can only play on my boyfriends or the computer lol

• Unicorns. Because gamer girls aren't hard to find.

• unicorns ♡

• Im a gamergirl myself =) never seen a real unicorn before though, so B

• i love gaming. like seriously love it

• Well, that explains it! All the cool chics r in canada, jk not jk, srs, I've learned one thing from social sites like this one and instagram, all the hot girls are in Canada

• Ur just too sweet, but this is good night, I don't wanna drown cuz I'm drowzy

• if u ever need cheetos i m ur girl. :)

• You seem like a jock-type dude. Are you sure you want a gamer girl?

• Pshhhh... I'm not a full blown pic's but I'm a console boy from way back, if I wasn't playing rainbow 6 or mortal kombat on n64, I was playing poker on on gameboy

• @squishyharpseal Being a "jock-type" doesn't mean the guy can't also be of the hybrid variety and also equally enjoy intellectual pursuits and women who fall into the same category.

• Unicorn! But gamer girls can be hard to find too.:)

• You just found both right now! Hahaha! :D

• there are probably more gamer girls than u think. maybe for some guys its a turn off and girls hide the fact they they are inner nerds. or maybe they don't come out into public often... maybe there at home playing video games! lol and to answer ur question, neither A or B. the hardest thing to find is a unicorn playing games

• Omg! Lols, unicorn playing video games! lel

It's an attractive quality tho, while there's plenty of things tall could do together, it's nice to kno u share some common ground, it makes her seem more chill 2

What Guys Said 7

• Pretty sure most girls do enjoy a game
    every now and then.. just keep looking.

Unicorns on the other hand, you'll need to consume a bunch of mushrooms
    and then travel through several forests in the search of a great white deer
    who will tell you directions if you plead from your knees.

• It's hard to find a gamer chick.. well one that would be into me anyway lol. I have met a few unicorns though!

• Having dated three gamer girls (one of the distinctly hot veriety) and having a number as friends, I'm fairly certain they are easier to find than unicorns.

• As to what is attractive about them: I like a girl to have relatable interests to me, be inteligent, and not be an overly vapid vain creature. This means I tend to be attracted to geeks, and gamers.

• You could always find an open minded girl and invite her to share your hobby?

• True, but I'm a romantic, and often fantasize of the ideal of meeting the one perfect girl for me, but it's no big deal, just a question to get me more gag points

• So real gamer girls right? Not the ones the eat the controller and pretend to play and Xbox that off?

• I've never been with a girl that liked vids, then again I've always dated the wrong girls

• Unicorn is basically a horse with a horn. So to find a unicorn all you need to do is find a horse!

• come now lol. gamer chicks seem to be quite common today. They are all loitering in CoD servers