Can girls with braces be cute?

Do braces automatically make a girl uncute? Or is just a minor set back in the beautification process?

Most Helpful Guy

• only if they graze them gently on my cock as they're blowing me (jk).

on a more serious note, yeah, they can be cute. when a girl is cute, braces and little "imperfections" are your best friend (as a girl), because they let guys you want to be with (that wouldn't otherwise approach you) think that you wouldn't be ridonculously overconfident or obnoxious or bitchy if they walk up to you and start talking to you. on the flip side, you get a few more of the guys you'd rather not talk to, but that just comes with the territory (gotta take the good with the bad, that's how life works lol).

if you have any doubts, and you don't mind being scarred for life, try going on clips 4 sale and looking at girls with braces, or teens, or c0ck tease categories. . . there are plenty of guys who are into that stuff.

What Guys Said 5

• "Do braces automatically make a girl uncute?" -

Not one bit. Don't think on it another minute young lady.

"Or is just a minor set back in the beautification process?" -

That is an excellent way of seeing things. Great outlook. You know what's behind braces? The inevatibility of nice straight teeth.

• I think they're perfectly fine.

• They can be cute in their own way the same as glasses.

• Keep em clean and it's all good.

• for me it dosent make her uncute for someone else i dont know :P

What Girls Said 1

• I think some younger girls look better with braces to be honest... As a girl, I would rather date a guy with braces trying to fix his teeth than a guy with bad dental hygiene and crooked teeth.