What do you do when a guy you are dating just stop communicating with you after 3 intimate dates?

I dated a guy for a month. We met online. We saw each other three times when we dated. I really liked him a lot. We got intimate in our second date. It was a great. We enjoyed each other company he seemed to be genuine and really nice. he showed a lot of interest in knowing me. I told him that I had couple of bad dates with guys I met online. But he told me that he really wanted to know me as a person. things were going nicely. However, after our third date, he disappeared. I tried calling him, left voice messages, emails and text messages. He replied after a week telling me that he was busy. Then after couple of weeks I spoke with him over the phone. I asked him if he was seeing someone else. He said no. I asked him if he is interested to meet for a coffee. He told me he will check his schedule and get back to me. but couple of weeks have passed , I never heard anything from him. I have invested so much emotional energy into him. I am very much attracted to him. I feel so lost and heart broken. I am unable to concentrate on my work. Please help.

Most Helpful Guy

• The follow up date: He lost a bit of interest in you after sex. The fact that you disclosed your dating woes to him did not help your case either. In fact, your dating stock plummeted when you did so. As he likely felt that you were somewhat easy, needy and insecure. And, generally, the type of girl that can be duped fairly easily.

The third date: Prior to, he was on the fence about you. Then, during, he knew, right then and there, it was not going to work out. Thus, he gave you the old song and dance.

Never, ever, discuss previous relationship and dating issues with someone new whom you are considering dating long term. For it gives the impression of vulnerability and insecurity, which is perhaps icing on the cake to a guy that will use that information to take advantage of you. So, regardless of a guy's words, until you are absolutely certain of a his intent, you must practice caution.

The good news is... yes, the good news is... you will evolve as the result of your mistakes , and more effectively, follow your internal compass.

Thus, the challenge to win you over, gone. History! Finished! No more!

• very well said. We learn from our mistakes.

• Yes, we do. Thanks so much for the MH.

• this thing was bothering me so much and I couldnot focus on anything and I wanted to find a platform where I can ask this question anonymously and get some honest opinion. I am so glad I chose to ask my question here and it gave me some perspectives. I was vulnerable and the guy took advantage of it and I trusted his sweet words. I am so glad that I got some good advise from you it will help me move forward.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't really know how to help with that, but have you tried visiting the guy and seeing what's up? Find out where he lives. If it seems that bad maybe you should just tell him something he'd want to hear and maybe that'll get his attention. Or just try your best to move on, he's probably just got more important things to do, if so than he's not good enough for you! You should demand he answer.

• I don't think visiting him in his home or workplace will be a good idea. I don't want to be a stalker. I have to try to move on. thanks for your comments

• You move, on because if he'd wanna bang you, he already would have lol

• I'm sorry this happened to you but he got what he wanted & that's it. He was nice & genuine because he was using you. Forget about him from here on in & if he decides to get in touch down the road, it will only be for sex. Move on, it happens, keep your dignity & don't ever call him again.

• Thank you so much for your advise. I also think I should never contact him again out of respect to myself and my dignity

What Girls Said 3

• your question sounds familiar to my situation. here is how i solved it. move on, he is not in to you. sorry i had to break in to you this way but men they don't like to be chased. they like them to do the chasing. forget this guy he will never come back to you or even if he does it will be for the cookie. try to get busy and do anything that can keep you distracted. delete his contact details to keep you away from tempting to text him.

• thanks for your suggestion. It makes me feel that he just used me for his pleasure. And it is a awful feeling. I have to move on. he is not worth my energy and time

• By "3 intimate dates" you mean sex? LOL THEN OF COURSE HE WILL NOT COMMUNICATE WITH YOU, YOU FUCKING DUMBASS, HE GOT WHAT HE WANTED.

• It's either A:
    It means you have nothing else to offer that excites him besides intimacy, and it's not good enough for him.

or B:
    It means he had sex with you again on third date to confirm how good/bad you were in bed. And you were bad, and he has no patience to teach you.