Gemini (guy) and Scorpio (girl) could it work?

Gemini (guy) and Scorpio (girl) could it work? What are your thoughts?

73

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Girls Said 6

• If she really believes in zodiac signs, and she believes that it won't work, then definitely, it won't work.. :)

• Sorry but I don't believe in thatrap. When you are born has nothing to do with how you will be. It has to do with events around you, flexibility, how you are raised and natural emotions. If you like a girl go for it, don't think about some dumb sign

• sure why not? have you read your Gemini sign? is it true of you?

• Woa woa its a awesome combination... and the passionate one... what's your sign

• I adore astrology! It could work out.

• No. Not at all. Because she was born in a particular month and you were born in a particular month. So no it'll never work. Why? Because you're stupid

What Guys Said 3

• i dont know. Horoscopes really have no meaning to whether two people will be good for each other

• I'd say yes because I don't believe in astrology.

• Sure, it could work, depending on your ascendant (and hers too). Also, Scorpio girls tend to be dominant in relationship so... if you like such girls, then go for it.