I'm a tall , slim , attractive guy but really shy. How can I overcome my shyness?Because of this nature i'm single and virgin till now (22 years)?

I'm a tall , slim , attractive guy but really shy. How can i overcome my shyness?
Because of this nature i'm single and virgin till now (22 years). i'm 6 feet 3 inches slim fair guy. Pls help me out !!

Most Helpful Girl

• Boyyyeee confidence is sooo sexy omg it goes beyond looks like you could be ugly, short, pimply but if you have confidence, it will land youin the play boy mansion. As a dude its hot if you got conconfidence, to seem like you can protect, provide and stand up for yourself. As girls its cute if your shy and have a guy take care of you. Confidence attracts everyone and it may not seem like girls are beating down your door but I know I get this feeling when a guy confidently sits next to me, have a little chat and he makes me laugh, gives me a subtle compliment and leaves... to be confident you have to first start thinking it. If you even lie to yourself so much it because reality to you. Be, think, feel confident. Know its sexy, know it makes peoples day, know your value. Smile and also don't be tooo nice... don't let everyone step on you and walk all over you, a part of confidence is to stand up for yourself. it really isn't hard for you cuz ur tall and tall dudes get way more chicks! I'm on the tall side (5'7) and tbh I never got bullied... if I did I'd stop it right then because I don't feel inferior. Embrace your height! So much people love the confident vibe I pull out and makes them feel better too... rock your world because believe me when I say shy people and confident people have wayyy different lives.
    (Experience)

What Girls Said 3

• Stop being so shy!! If a girl makes eye contact with you look back and say hello. It never hurts to just say hi. What's the worst that happens? She either ignores you, or tells you to fuck off. If you can hold a conversation "hello" can turn into "Can I have your number?" very easily..

• I doubt shyness is why you're a virgin. Nowadays hoes will yank a shy guy out of his shell & screw him. One way to get over shyness though is to put yourself out there & draw attention to yourself. It helped me.

• I think someone's lying about at least one of his physical traits.

What Guys Said 3

• You overcome your shyness by practicing not being shy. Make a goal for yourself to smile and say 'hello' to 5 girls you don't know today. Do that for 2 weeks. Then make it a goal to smile and say 'hello' to 10 women for a couple of weeks. Then make it a goal to smile, say 'hello', then introduce yourself to 5 women a day.

Keep going.

• What is with all these guys admitting to their attractiveness or assuming they are at some level or another? Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

• keep stepping out of your comfort zone