Is there something wrong with me that just scares guys off?

I haven't had a boyfriend yet. I'm 5 foot 8, and all legs. I have blonde hair, and am in a c cup. I am very thin, and only weigh 140, but have broad shoulders, and a thin waist. I'm kinda quiet, but not antisocial. I'm friends with LOTS of guys, but none have asked me out. Why is this? Any advice to get me a boyfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am guessing you get approached all the time, and are so uninterested in the guys approaching you don't notice them. These are guys that walk up and you think are being friendly, but in fact are trying to read your response to them, to see if you like them. If you don't react by giving them signals that you are interested, these guys walk away without asking you out.

What Guys Said 5

• Well how do you act with guys? Do you flirt with them or anything? Do you obsess/get slightly clingy to or jealous over any guy you like? Maybe these guys just see you as a friend and nothing more, or maybe even someone that wouldn't be up for dating them so they don't bother trying.

• I attempt flirting. I really have no clue how. I should look into this... No, I am not exactly clingy, I try to just act normally, and I don't have time to obsess with the millions of sports that I play. thanks ;)

• Well, for me, you're too tall lol, I'm 5'7 n a half. But if you're approachable and friendly I see no reason why a guy wouldn't. Could be the people around you are just too shy. There's so many reasons and factors. Wouldn't be able to give you a straight up answer. But I would ask you out! Or at least ask you to a cup of coffee and walk in a park.

• Guys can be shy. Contrary to popular opinion, we don't ask every girl we are attracted to out. I am sure some of your guy friends are into you, but just don't know how to make the move.

• Holy megan fox.

Where you live? Do you have those stripper heels too?

What Girls Said 0