Girls why do you try to make guys jealous?

Why would a girl try to make a guy jealous on a date? She mentions that she got another guys number, or that some guys were hitting on here/whistling at her.

I did my usual thing of answering sarcastically , and I felt she was just trying to get a reaction out of me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because were despicable creatures who crave attention and even if we have the attention of a god we still want him to know how much were worth... we will keep reminding you about it even if we got married. Its nothing else other than to make herself feel valuable and let you know your lucky etc

What Girls Said 3

• She's just trying to make u feel like u have to up your game to be with her cause lots of guys want her, but don't write all women off like that cause guys do it too

• They're insecure and want to see if you like them, or they're trying to figure out your temperament to see if you're a crazy stalkerish mofo. I'd bet on the first one though.

• this is how it shows that the guy really cares, If he gt jealous he cares about her, if he didn't he doesn't care

What Guys Said 1

• I hope you ditched this girl after the date?

They do it to test your reaction and the best reaction is to not react at all.