What would you do if this happen to you?

I have been getting a lot of confessions from freinds for me to be there boyfriend. What would you do in my situation

Most Helpful Girl

• Best thing to do is to speak the truth. Do you like one of them? Why or why not? It is nice that you are trying to consider everyone's feelings, but this only puts you and them in a rut. Honesty is the only thing that can make it work out for everyone in the end. I've had the same problem, but I too considered everyone's feelings and that just made things worse for them. Please, for everyone's sake don't make that same mistake. If you are uncertain, you aren't ready for any relationship, if there is no doubt this girl is for you then go for it buddy. Also the best relationships stem from friendships. Good luck ;)

What Girls Said 5

• If you like one of them you should date her... But there is a risk if she's a friend. Personally if a guy friend asked me out, I would say yes and try to still be friends if we were to break up. But it might be awkward if you do break up

• If you like her, what are you waiting for? LMAO since you know how they feel and you feel the same way ease into the relationship. Don't just ask her out the next day if you haven't being flirting. That'll be hella weird

• well that would be nice but its more than one girl and there best freinds

• do you have feelings for them all?

• I have feelings for one of them but I don't want them to fight

• If you like them back why not try it out you only live once your still young live it up.

• Turn down the girls you're not interested in - as nicely as you can.

Then decide if it's worth dating the one girl you like.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't pick them out of pity, just don't. ^.^

Unless you really are attracted/share feelings then
    you shouldn't go with them, or one of you will get hurt
    at some point in the future.

It's important that both of you
    share feelings for each other, and not
    just one of you.

Potentially, you could find the perfect one for you..
    I know, because you're basically describing what
    my school was like.