I really really really like him, but... guys & girls answer please?

he now has a girlfriend, I met him on Tinder 2 months ago & talked to him for a few weeks through it, so how could he possibly get a girlfriend that fast.

How can I get them to break up? I don't think she deserves him.

Most Helpful Guy

• You think you are the centre of the universe and YOU should have him. It's a common thing with all people. I was like that myself.

Making them break up is sad and deceitful. Just jealous.

How would you feel if you were dating him and a girl wanted to break you up and said you didn't deserve him.

I've been there. All you will find is pain and suffering and a massive waste of time.

What Guys Said 4

• Ok you gotta be sneaky here and do it right, First tell the guy all that then try making plans for just "hanging out" with him to the point his gf knows about it. Send him double meaning texts and viola

Das it mane

• Just you like him is not enough, love is a thing about each other.

• Where are you from?

What Girls Said 3

• You can't "Get them to break up," sweetie, and being you were not the girl that he chose to be 'Tender on Tinder" with, you have to accept this and----Move on.
    Perhaps he had her when you had 'talked to him for a few weeks,' or was just 'Starting his sizzle with her, but it hadn't gone anywhere at that point. And many times online, things can get hot over nite.
    However, if he Was with Her when he was talking with you, you're wrong there----They both would deserve one another.
    Don't give this a thought. There's plenty of more fish out there in the dating world. Chalk this one up as being either the bad catch of the day Or-------Chicken of the sea.
    Good luck. xx

• but thats point, if he was with her while talking to me, why is even on tinder to me. I don't know what they were up to when we were talking, but I creeped on both of their facebooks. He changed his profile picture to him & her a few days after we started talking. I never actually met him, just talked through tinder & exchanged #'s & added each other on facebook. flirted a little bit, but thats all

• Because when someone is online, it's easy and fun and a blast to be a cheat sheet, for it's this online deal... Yes, he most likely was having this fling starting with her, but by talking with you, he was in a toss up to either pick you or her... Move on, and consider him the----------Chicken of the sea... xx

• I think it's immature you want to break up them up, especially since you met him through Tinder. He was probably single at the time or at least not "official" with her yet. Just respect their relationship & find someone else

• DON'T DO THAT!!! Coming from a girl who broke up her best friend and her boyfriend, I am begging you to not do that. What Goes Around, Comes Around. You might think she doesn't deserve him and you may already see the relationship breaking, but let it run its course before you jump in. pleeeaasseee

• But I still don't understand why he would talk to me on Tinder & then boom out of the blue have a girlfriend

• it says "in a relationship with..." & they have tagged pictures with each other in it & are in each others profile picture & people commenting how cute they are, so I'm pretty sure he wouldn't fake that since thats a lot of effort just to fake a relationship

• Well if they are "Facebook Official", you should more on. There are more guys out there and you don't need to be chasing after a guy who's taking.