Ladies, please rate my looks on 1-10, and be honest?

I'd like to get an opinion from a variety of women on how I look, because I've been told I'm both cute/handsome and ugly, so I wanna know once and for all. The first link is a pic of my face, the second is a link of me with my shirt off (if you happen to care to critique that too, but it's not mandatory). If you choose to look at both, then please rate my appearance based on both factors. 1 to 10 scale. Ladies only, no guys.

http://postimg.org/image/pw3o4sp23/
http://postimg.org/image/qbexxtazf/

And I'll ask a poll too. Assuming that I had a nice attitude/personality and acted like a gentleman, would you be receptive to flirting or asking you out?

• I'd give you a shot
  • I'd pass

Most Helpful Girl

• You're one of those guys who will clearly get a variety of answers on this. Some will think you're handsome, some will maybe even tell you you're not.
    Personally, I think you're attractive. Not because you're one of those super handsome guys, but there's something to you that is appealing and makes you quite handsome anyways.

What Girls Said 8

• Hmm.. sorry to say I don't think your super model material, but who is. You have a cute face and just by the look of you, you look like an extremely nice guy (good boyfriend material for sure). Not my type but you are defiantly someone's type. I say 7.

• Not my type, but hey, I'm a bit of a weirdo on that. I would certainly give you a shot despite that.
    You have really kind eyes though, and the exact body type I prefer!

• I'd say definitely an 8 and a half. You're pretty hot

• It's hard to say from pics since some people look better in person and some don't, but I would say a 7.

• I think you're average, definitely not ugly. Like 6.5 outta 10 :)

• I'd say a 6-7.
    You look like a genuinely nice, sweet guy.

• VERY attractive and handsome. 9. ;)

• Oh thank you, so much! My confidence has always been a roller coaster but you definitely helped raise it today!

• not my type

What Guys Said 1

• A good 3 month cut, while working out (noob gains)... would get you're body looking better than mine. just sayin

• I've tried that but lost muscle along with my fat. I was 28% BF back in April. I've been working out for 3 years, and just now starting making real gains, but I'll admit I looked a lot shittier 3 years ago. I found out I have too little muscle mass to cut below where I am now, I'd look like a skeleton if I did. I'll just have to keep "clean bulking" for another year probably before a real cut would work.

• muscle memory would help greatly tho.