Girls, if a guy invites you back to his place after a date, do you assume he wants to have sex?

• Yes, of course thats what it means.
  • No, not necessarily.
  • See results

Most Helpful Girl

• i would assume thats what he invited me in for but it wouldn't be what i would go in there for unless i knew him well and it was a few months into a relationship

What Girls Said 5

• I wouldn't say thats the reason, but i rather be invited back to his place after a couple of dates, definitely not the first or second. Plus i need a good reason as to why he wants to take me home. Like do you need to run in and get sumn? Are you tryna cuddle while watching a movie? I don't know but an explanation helps to make things less awkward and creepy

• My immediate thought would be yes, but if he gives some sort of explanation then he can change my mind.

What's the right answer though? Haha does that mean he wants to have sex?

• He doesn't necessarily want sex but if a guy invites me to his house after a date i would prepare to have sex with him, unless it was the first date... sex on a first date is a bad sign

• No depends on the type of guy but if you gave hints then yes

• Even if it's not the reason, it'll be all that's on his mind once you get there...

What Guys Said 0