Beginning to date after a long time being single?

I've been single for the last seven years. Recently I've decided to put myself back out there, but I don't know where to start, I don't fancy online dating because of previous experiences, I also don't really have any friends in this country.

Any tips that could help? It would be very much appreciated.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think dating is tough. But I am glad that your putting yourself back out their after a very long break. The best thing to do is take your time. Also it may take a while to find what you are looking for so it also may require a lot of patience to weed through the guys who are jerks, players, etc. Also don't be afraid to take some risks because sometimes we have comfort zones that are hard to break and overcome. And the only way to change our habits or things about ourselves requires some risk taking. But good luck and I hope you can find a decent guy.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0