I really don't know what to do with this guy? Is he bragging or just bullshitting?

So I went to watch a movie with a guy friend and things got a little heated but I'm saving myself for marriage. He was totally cool with it and we watched the movie, but he's apparently like super into me, and I just got out of an 8 year relationship with my HS sweetheart. Well he's taking me home and he's like " i think you should know, I talk to a lot of women and I think you should know that before you persue me." Like wtf? He was my first step of dating since the break up and the make out was pretty take or leave for me. He was a little bit more into it that I was. Should I just X him out or just stay friends?

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha sounds like he's a bit arrogant to me... If you're not into him then you're not into him but if he's super into you then it'll end up being a bunch of work if you keep him as a friend. If you don't want to put in the work of keeping him as a friend and hoping things calm down then cut him loose.

• my best friend is saying try to make it work bc u "just broke up and don't know what you want" but he's just so... eh I don't know he's like that shirt that u have that u don't wear but u don't wanna throw away

• People get married in college... it can get serious

• I don't know

What Guys Said 1

• Friends won't work

What Girls Said 3

• I think what he is saying is you should appreciate him and not act like you can get him at your beck and call. He might be implying that he is doing favour by choosing you over the other girls. If you think this is unfair then cut him off.

• Cut it. Mang, sounds like you two wouldn't get along in the long run anyways.

• its kidna take or leave for me. I'm not super invested but its like wtf who says that?

• Yeah he seems kinda full of himself. Like.. wow. I would have left him then and there!

• A giant red X.