I generally hate these kind of posts, but I'm curious how I rate, especially amongst the opposite sex.
Most Helpful Girl
At the moment? 3/10. But I see potential and recon with some effort, you could make for an 7, maybe even 8.
1. Ditch the glasses, to start with. Either get contacts or just don't wear the glasses, only for classes and tv (unless it's really bad). At the worst, switch them to black framing, daring glasses. They have more style. Yours look nerdy.
2. Different hair style. Grow it out and let it cover your forehead and stick out a bit at the back. Put gel through it to make it look spikey. If you wanna be daring, dye your hair black. Black is sexy.
3. Experiment with a bit of facial hair. A bit on the beard and moustache, but not too much. Just a little to make you look older and give you the stubby-ruggard look.
4. Hit the gym. I can tell by your neck you don't train. I recommend weigh lifting AND martial arts simultaneously. The martial arts thing is for your personality. It will make you more confident, stronger physically AND mentally, and increase your badassness. Plus what woman doesn't love a toned body?
5. Wear cologne. I'm thinking Dolce & Gabbana or Armani. Nothing sweet. Aim for fresh scents, like pine. Something that makes you think of a dark night, mystery and sex.
6. The rest is personality. In your pic you look innocent as, kind of feminine, maybe a bit submissive. You want to develop some interests and hobbies that make you adventurous, dark and mysterious, dominant, confident, sarcastic and smartass. May I recommend trying out snowboarding? And DEFINITELY a martial arts course. Being a nerd is cool, but be a SMARTASS about it, kind of high ego.
7. Learn to flirt. I recommend Lovepanky. com and Cosmopolitan. com Do your research into women. No, you will not be a natural women pick-up. No man is, despite what he thinks. Not without research into us.
So if you try out those tips you will hit a good 7. If you tone your body, maybe even an 8, a 9.12
- Show AllShow Less