Rate me 1 through 10?

I generally hate these kind of posts, but I'm curious how I rate, especially amongst the opposite sex.

Thanks for the opinions expressed, it may take me awhile to Figure out the MHO

Most Helpful Girl

• At the moment? 3/10. But I see potential and recon with some effort, you could make for an 7, maybe even 8.
    1. Ditch the glasses, to start with. Either get contacts or just don't wear the glasses, only for classes and tv (unless it's really bad). At the worst, switch them to black framing, daring glasses. They have more style. Yours look nerdy.
    2. Different hair style. Grow it out and let it cover your forehead and stick out a bit at the back. Put gel through it to make it look spikey. If you wanna be daring, dye your hair black. Black is sexy.
    3. Experiment with a bit of facial hair. A bit on the beard and moustache, but not too much. Just a little to make you look older and give you the stubby-ruggard look.
    4. Hit the gym. I can tell by your neck you don't train. I recommend weigh lifting AND martial arts simultaneously. The martial arts thing is for your personality. It will make you more confident, stronger physically AND mentally, and increase your badassness. Plus what woman doesn't love a toned body?
    5. Wear cologne. I'm thinking Dolce & Gabbana or Armani. Nothing sweet. Aim for fresh scents, like pine. Something that makes you think of a dark night, mystery and sex.
    6. The rest is personality. In your pic you look innocent as, kind of feminine, maybe a bit submissive. You want to develop some interests and hobbies that make you adventurous, dark and mysterious, dominant, confident, sarcastic and smartass. May I recommend trying out snowboarding? And DEFINITELY a martial arts course. Being a nerd is cool, but be a SMARTASS about it, kind of high ego.
    7. Learn to flirt. I recommend Lovepanky. com and Cosmopolitan. com Do your research into women. No, you will not be a natural women pick-up. No man is, despite what he thinks. Not without research into us.
    So if you try out those tips you will hit a good 7. If you tone your body, maybe even an 8, a 9.

• Oh, a recon an eye brow piercing will add to the hotness. And a cool tattoo. Like a dragon or some spiral thing. Maybe something demonic looking.

• You could learn. Are you born intelligent already? Or do you go to school and uni to become smart? I don't know about you, but I wasn't always smart. Flirting, like any education, is something you learn about and try out bit by bit. Flirt in softcore ways first, with friends. Then move up to girls you don't know. It's alla learning curve, but can be achieved. Just don't jump off the deep end without learning how to crawl first.
      I was bad at flirting when I was 15. I then started reading erotic books and normal fiction, as well as research flirting techniques online. And then I learnt and became a good flirt.

• Yeah I was born being quick witted @sex-kitten

What Girls Said 34

• Let me break it down to you:

#1 you are what you project. So if your projected/showing low self esteem or no confidence in yourself, it's like giving "little girls" THE GUN/ WEAPON TO SHOOT YOU WITH!!! They sit up on that high horse and look down at you because you allowed them that privilege!

#2 I say "little girls" because in all honesty and reality they don't have experience or enough maturity to realize that when they sit there and rate someone on their looks, they are also being superficial and have no clue to what it is to be human and have feelings!

#3 NEVER NEVER... allow yourself to take in others opinions when it comes to looks! You might have looks and style but 10years from now that won't mean shyt!!! Gravity will kick in and wrinkles will form and all that nice appearance bullcrap won't matter because all you will have left is you, your soul, your personality, your feelings, and your thoughts... today we are here and tomorrow who knows!

Btw: I don't care for looks I don't think there is such thing as degrading myself with insignificant numbers! But if your funny, smart, well mannered and can hold a great conversation then give you a "10" PS YOU HAVE TO BE ONE HAPPY MAN TO GIVE OFF A GOODS VIBE

• For someone who supposedly thinks looks don't matter, you certainly look like you put a lot of effort into yourself, going off your pic. If you're gonna tell me not to judge you by one pic, I will come back with "Then why choose a pic where you look hot? Take one with no make-up in a normal tee".
      People don't see you for your sou;. To get to know your soul, you need time to actually get to know the person. People have eyes, they are visual, so they go off first appearances. If you're going to say that none of that matters, then why do we have art? Why do we have clothing at all? After all, we were BORN naked. Clothing was made. Why do people paint? Why do we have photography? People DO care about that kind of thing and that is the reality. Whether its a good or a bad thing is up to each person to decide. So your opinion is not universal. And I don't believe you fully believe in it anyway.

• Yes... I do think looks don't matter! Thank you for your thought process I appreciate it & unlike others i actually take peoples point of view for what it is and don't Try to break it down! Like that saying says "don't judge a book by its cover" and with that said, I tell you that I don't put a lot off effort into my appearance... yes there is fashion and style and all the factors to can imagine like cosmetics, hair, accessories, nails etc... but I flaunt m beauty with or without it AND I SORRY IF YOUR INSECURITIES MAKE YOU FEEL THE NEED TO LASH OUT LOL AT ME AND BREAK ME DOWN! It's funny though how you wouldn't like to be judged (come on now no one would) by your physical appearance but then again YOUR HYPOCRITICAL BECAUSE UR DOING THAT to me off of my profile pic just because I wanted to help you give you insight of how much your worth regardless the outside shell!

Like you said the outer appearance is the reflection of the inner... with that said I feel beautiful, young, smart

• Continued...

Full of love, wisdom, and lots of self respect and admiration! My eyes are one of many things people notice of me be cute the color the glow the size etc... when comment on my eyes I always say "my eyes are the windows to my soul, so if they are beautiful then my soul is beautiful too and you can see right through it :)

Ps... I'm gonna change my pic just for you so you can feel special and at the same prove you that there is still nice noble beautiful han being a out here that don't care for superficial things like PYSICAL APPEARANCE!!!

• 3...:) BUT with some serious work you could look a lot better maybe even get to a 7

• Kid, I'm going to tell you straight, you aren't ugly. You aren't model material, but that's not common anyway. You are comparing yourself to the media, and what the girl's opinions of you are based on their perception of what the media portrays. You don't need this place to tell you your worth. All you need is to find your purpose in life, be confident and be happy. When the time is right a girl that admires you for your great personality will come along, and I am not telling you this because beauty is on the inside or I feel sorry for you. I feel sorry for the girls who are going to miss out on a sweet guy, because those girls are shallow.

• But for some girls its not just about appearance. A look can tell you a lot about someone. Like if they are shy or not confident with themselves. Some girls like shy. But some like confident and strong. People are different, yeah? And have different preferences. Looks just reflect what's on the inside. And sometimes can work the opposite way. You get a new haircut and you feel more confident on the inside. You start working out and become happy with yourself and more confident. Psychology 101.

• I'd give u a 2/10

• Maybe a 3 or 4 out of 10.

• No telling! Personality is waay bigger than looks, at least for me. So I'm sorry I can't really rate you unless you offer up a little more insight. Sorry!

• To me you look quite conservative and possibly religious. there's nothing wrong with your looks just your style, u could trendy it up a bit with new glasses and a different hair cut to not look so altar boy

• Ditto to what sex kitten said. Nailed it right on the head!

• Il say a 3, need to lose the glasses

• I'd give you an 8 out of 10.

• I feel so bad for saying this but 3/10 maybe some contacts and some kind of different hair style!

• I'm not really into white men but a good sense of style (that fits you), a fit body, and confidence go a long way :)

• try changing your style. but as of now 4

• I would say 5/10 :) as others have said you do look good, but your style is not doing much for you.

• 6. Cut your hair and maybe buy more stylish glasses or use contacts.

• 4.
    Without the side fringe and have more subtle glasses, probably a 6

• not my style...
    wouldn't give you higher than a 5.
    though don't let my rating bother you.
    there are girls out there who would give you a 10

• in my opinion, 8/10. I love your blue eyes and your kind of like superman! Intelligent and sophisticated when the glasses are on but once it's off. it's the heroic man who saves the day or solves the problem. You don't look 30-35 though.

• 7- I would do you

• 7 or 8 I don't like to go too high

• 7 and 8 IS high. I give those numbers to guys like David Bekham and Robert D. Junior. If you're curious who scores a 10- Damon Salvatore from Vampire Diaries.

• 9 out of 10

• Ill give a 6/10. Sorry to be honest

• I would say average. your face should be 7/10, but gym would be your best friend :)

• 7 out of 10

• Get contacts or more attractive glasses, change your hair (like how sex-kitten said) and work out (: Right now your about a 2, but you could be much higher with some work

• I'd say a 6, I'd be open to dating you

• 8, I actually think the glasses look good on you. Your hairstyle isn't my favorite in your profile picture. I don't understand what everyone is saying about the style, you can only see a dark polo, what's wrong with that? :p I like guys who were dark colors, maybe that's why I don't see the problem with it.
    You do look younger than 30-35?

Side note: I really don't think it's useful to ask this tbh.

• You've got the good looks, but lack in the style department. Like other females have suggested, changing the hair can do a huge improvement, the glasses are fine in my opinion though.

• You look like a lesbian. Oh you can look better. Change your hair to something more edgy. If your hair looked like rob Pattinson's / david beckam id give u a 7. But since you didn't its a 3.

• I think of I were to rate you honestly I'd put you at 4 buuut you could def improve that rating. Lose the glasses, get an ivy league haircut and maybe a little 5 o'clock shadow and start dressing sharper and you'd prolly be a 6. Just MHO!

• More from Girls
    4

What Guys Said 28

• 5|3
  • Have you seen that movie "Crazy, Stupid, Love" with Steve Carrell? Style, fitness/body, fashion, and grooming can influence how women see you. It can make the difference between a 4 and a 7.

Just like there are overweight women blessed with strong genetics and beautiful faces yet a woman with a less attractive face who has a nice body and shows it will still get more attention in all likelihood.

• I'm totally straight and I can't seem to see the picture with the glasses but I just checked your profile pic and lemme say this...

1. You should wear class clothing like a simple shirt with jeans, nice shoes and a gold/silver watch.
    2. Redo your hair and put "gel" into it.
    3. Maybe cutting some fat and going to the gym won't do something bad to you!
    4. You don't look confident at all, try to focus on your posture.
    5. Picture into the mirror? Ask a friend to take a picture instead (i know its not looks, but a picture says a thousand words!)

Right now you're at 4/10 i'd say.

Improve on all the stuff I said and you could EASILY become a 7/10 in the next 3 months. THEN focus on your shape, posture & talking and you could go a long way till a 8-9/10!

Good luck brother, I was from a 3/10 and now consider myself an easy 7-8/10

• Geez when dudes rate the ugly girls 9/10 to make em feel good but wow girls are assholes arnt they... not sayin you ugly dude but you ain't no Channing Tatum. Biased off your bio you are a smart dude who is probably a nice guy who doesn't have much luck with the ladies. Im sorry my fellow male

• If someone rated me a 9/10 just to make me feel good, I'd be so pissed off. If I bother to ask the question in the first place, it's because I want to know the truth. Why ask if you don't want to know the truth?

• If you are asking others to rate you, you obviously have a low self esteem. Rating that person a three is going to take their already low self esteem and curb stomp it. Rating them high will make them feel more confident and will help them more then just telling them they are unattractive.

• Or, you could tell someone the truth and give suggestions on what to do to become hotter/more attractive. People are like clay, you can play around with your appearance and make yourself look hot or ugly. You all say looks don't really matter, so exactly- go have a blast! Make yourself look hot! Why not? Not gonna affect who you are anyway. Might as well have some fun with your shell.

• I'll give you a 9.
    . (Gotta save the 10 in case Matt Damon makes a rating post!)

• A little bit feminine, nice hair, no facial hair (That would look more masculine), cute eyes. round cheeks, you look a little confused... eh.

Let's give you a solid 5.

• You have potential man, if you got some better style, lost the glasses, and lost some weight you will have a much better chance.

• Since I am a guy and straight I would not be able to appreciate all the different looking types of guys out there I would only be able to notice the masculine really good looking type of guys out there, but I am gonna try my best to get inside the mind of a female since as a guy I have found girls who don't look really feminine I would probably say you are a 6 or 5 which isn't bad at all average or above average is good.

• Same here, I can only pick out the dudes have the supposed attractive features. It's sort of hard to rate the claimed average guys lol. But I'll give him a 4 or 5

• i think you'd look better without glasses

• Thats 10 for the guts bro. I think Personality traits make up a huge part of what number you are.

• I just read these comments.

Being good looking is a lot of work.

I say spruce up, Kemosabe.

• hotornot. com

• That's more of a dating site and doesn't really tell me anything.

• Not really it's a 1-10 voting site.

• Its a dating site, not to mention I would rather have some input from women closer to my age.

• No homo, but 9if I were a girl I'd go for it

• Everyday you are changing the dp bro. Man up and ask her out in real !!!

• I've never seen so many shallow girls in my life. And yet they claim looks don't matter?

• Dude Can I PM you? I think you can give me advice

• Nerd boo! :D

• We all know at this point that girls are superficial, worse than men... Most just play it off like its not true.. If you put a handsome man next to an average one and lets a bunch of women in the room of equal looks. you see a cat fight eventually.. If the find out the man who is average is filthy Rich. you will see the odd change in his favor..

• You took the words out of my mouth. I love of women and girls say looks don't matter but personality does lol what a load of crock. You make a good point about the two different guys being in the same room. At least us guys would give the average looking girl a chance.

• Hey you can always send me a PM to let me know who u are lol. But I agree women care more about looks than men. I remember asking out some blonde girl I knew at a department store got dropped like a bad habit. If girls didn't care about looks. she would of gave me a chance.

• Ummmm excuse me. That's bullshit. Maybe for YOU two it isn't, but for most men- they will always, always, ALWAYS choose a chick with a nice ass and tits over a fat one or super skinny one with no curves.

• Not sure what the thing is you are doing with your mouth. My x brother in law used to make that face and my parents wanted to secretly murder him for it. Dude I need to take you shopping. Your clothes are horrid. Do you want me to message you and give you some tips on clothes? Seriously. You aren't bad lookin man but smile or make a different look with your mouth.

• How does a question like this get sponsored? It's against the site rules.

• You know, No homo, but you're not bad. You're no worse than average. I've seen a lot of people who are A LOT worse than you, both male and female. Maybe a tad short, but whatever. Might just be the perspective. Ironically, this is actually a great position to be in looks wise for most people. Everybody want's to be with the hot guy/girl, so when you're in a relationship there are usually people who would try to flirt with you increasing the pressure of the relationship.

Oh, and I don't know why, but from what I can tell from the comments, the women on this question have much higher standard than I've ever seen before, so take what they're saying with a grain of salt.

• I'm gay so no I don't rate sorry.

• you mean your a guy? lol

• So I don't attract gay guys, well thats good to know.

• thats not where i was getting at.

• you're kinda good looking.

i'd probably fuck you (yes i'm gay)

• Hm I'd give you a 10 for being brave enough to even post this a 7 for being interested in the opinion of others a 5 for overvaluing the opinion of others a 3 because I like that number a J cause you should just chill and relax a batman symbol cause batman a thing and a high five because dude who gives a crap how women rate you the ones that matter will like you and the ones that don't like you probably don't matter. But if you want to know how you look on a scale of 1-10 I'd give you a 1 because you don't look anything like me and I'm beautiful so therefore everyone in the world must also think that way it's not like attractions subjective or anything.
    P. S. Sarcasm intended

• Like 2/10.

People overrate massively here. I was told I'm above average when I'm actually like a 3/10 haha.

• Nah, you'd be surprised how much more honest and up front people are over the internet.

• People lie like shit on here to save others feelings. Find me a single rate me question where the asker averaged out below a 5/10. Either people here overrate or everyone is average or above looking - which makes no sense.

• Agree with you, opinion owner. I too think if a person asks a question, they should get truth. Granted, truth will vary due to difference in preference and likes, but still- say the truth.

• you shouldn't look for people to rate you on your outer shell cause thats not what matters... its what is on the inside to keep someone you can look better than anyone but be a complete ass on the inside.

• Quite often, the physical shell reflects the inside. There is a reason psychologists analyse a persons outer appearance when doing a character calculation. You're right, heaps of hot guys ARE asses. Usually because they know they can score a chick, so they're cunts. Think they don't need social skills cuz they have looks.

• completely true but its hard for someone to just be rated on a website like this it could hurt his feelings when if he met a girl in real life and she saw who he actually was it would be way different

• True. Well, he chose to ask the question. He knew this was coming. I shouldn't have to lie to make someone feel better. That being said, there are kind ways of saying the truth with minimal damage. One doesn't need to be an asshole to say the truth.

• you gotta change your style up. lose the poindexter hair cut for one.

• 6/10

You work in IT? What do you specialize in?

• Mostly support, I plan on going back to college once I finish paying off my loans. Ouch on the rating , truth hurts I guess.

• lol it's coming from a guy. Anyway you have nice youthful skin, maybe change up your style and you'd be higher

• Haha this is the style of a guy that works in IT at an office, have to look professional.