Am I texting her to much?

My sister recently got me hooked up with one of her friends and we been talk for the pass 2 week or so ( we haven't met yet and we both plan to me soon ). Anyway I notice I have been trying to text her everyday saying " how was your day " & " what you doing " and trying to start a conversation with her. She replies 10 mins later sometimes and hours if she busy ( that cool with me , I understand ). However I think I should slow my eager to talk to her down or just wait one to hear from her. But I don't know 😔. P. S. can you also put some texting tips in to? Thanks ( in advance ).

• Yes
  • No
  • Wait A Day
Also she say Lol a lot and send emojis

Most Helpful Girl

• Wait a bit and text her.

Personally, I hate when people ask me how was my day or what's up over text.
    Guy's who text me once a week or every few days maintain my interest better. And usually the conversation is short and pleasant. And it usually ends with making plans. Save the conversations for in person (:

What Girls Said 5

• I feel like all us girls are different. I know this may sound bad but Im one of those girls who will straight up text back anyone no matter what I'm up to. However there has been some guys who i didn't reply to because they grew a bit stalkerish and plus i jus wasn't that into them. But you two seem to like each other, so yea i feel like you shouldn't text her a second time until she has replied to the first text. Like, if she didn't reply yesterday, don't randomly text her good morning today. If she wants to talk to you, let her be the one to come. Its the best outcome to avoid looking stupid. Not that you look stupid or anything lol, but i just don't want her to get randomly annoyed or anything. Im saying all this because I've been in your shoes before :)

• It's annoying when someone texts too often without getting into a really good conversation.

Like "HOW'S IT GOING" if that just leads to one lined texts it gets boring and annoying.

But if you two actually have deep, meaningful conversations and enjoy it, then that isn't annoying.

Does she offer anything to reply to? Or does she give you one liners?

• Its not bad to want to talk to her, but even I find it annoying when a guy texts me every single day maybe leave a day in-between if you don't want to come off too eager/clingy? or have her start the conversation sometimes.

• i think it's fine, but it gets old really fast. i much prefer a guy ask me out already

• You have to have a life of your own, especially when meeting someone new. If you're constantly texting her rather than being out and about or busy with other things, she might think that you don't have much to offer. Being "busy" or "out" for a few days is better than waiting by your phone for her to text you.

Also, I've found that it's better to jump right into a conversation rather than just asking questions like "how're you doing?" "what's up?" because these conversations tend to get dull quickly. Keep a text conversation short, funny, and intriguing. Start the conversation with an intriguing statement that already puts you on the path to a nice conversation. And leave when the conversation has reached it's climax and is just coming down. Leaves her with a pleasant experience, wanting more

What Guys Said 2

• If it takes 10mins to reply she isn't interested.

• Have a purpose with texting or simply use it to schedule a meet up. You don't want to run out of things to talk about before you actually meet her in person. It seems as though she is tired of responding to your texts, so I would aim to meet as soon as possible.