I always start the convo?

I have been texting to this girl for a while now and i always start the convo. Whenever we talk she seems interested and sends pics of herself, we have literally both shared our entire lives over texting and talk ALOT. Sometimes she just stops texting like recently but then she sent me a snapchat right after. She never initiates the convo either she has only done it like once or twice. Im really not sure what to do now. I reallllllyyyyy like this girl and am lost someone please help.

Most Helpful Girl

• Almost every girl assumes he wants sex and that he is possibly lookin or it in multiple places. If he wants me and it truly interested he will make efforts to see me. Get her off the phone and in person! It's so much easier to share things over text because that person isn't there to judge you right off... Do you want to have a texting gf?
    Seriously, go do something with her. Ask her out on a date or just ask if she wants to go do something fun and see where it goes! Good luck!

What Girls Said 1

• I never initiate conversation, just the way I am. Don't take it personally if she's engaging in every other way.

What Guys Said 1

• tell her you like her.. some girls are like that. they prefer that a man starts things. its just them..