Guys and Girls: Would you date someone if they told you they were transsexual?

Meaning the guy had a female genitalia and vise versa?

• It'a alright
  • Tell them nicely that you can't be with them
  • Ignore them
  • Doesn't mater :/

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, a transgender (MtoF) doesn't neccesarily still have a cock - she could be post-op. In any case - Sure.

I only have 2 conditions -
    Firstly, she has to be convincing. Not to be mean, but I think a lot of later life transgenders have just left it too late. Most tgirls in their 20s look fine.
    Secondly, I would expect any girl I was to be romantically involved with to be open and honest with me. As a transgender, you owe it to potential partners to let them know. If your partner isn't comfortable being with some trans, you have no right to go ahead and get intimate. It has to be mutual - it's not all about you.

Other than that, sure. I'd happily date a transwoman if I felt we were a good match.

What Guys Said 11

• Post op, perhaps.
    It doesn't fundamentally bother me in and of itself, i think, but I'm of an age that I don't know if I want kids and would prefer the option to be on the table).
    But Pre-op would be out for me. I like my women to have women's parts, even if they weren't genetically women.

• I'll admit I've seen pretty good looking girls that turned out to be transsexuals. I even worked with a transgendered girl on a class project in college and she was beautiful. In the end I wouldn't be able to, I'd really like to have kids with the woman I'm with and don't know if I'd feel comfortable dating that type of girl.

• i'd date a MtF trans since i like big tall women. and when a woman is over 6' then chances are higher that she might've been male before, but that's no problem since she has boobs and not a dick anymore

• I'd just tell them "Nope!"

• date? no. have sex with? maybe. Depends on how convincing they were, and how horny I was.

• Nope. I think I'd find the fact too strange, personally.

• There is no way I can date a transexual, especially if he/she has a penis. I would tell them nicely how I feel and hopefully nothing complicated will happen.

• I don't think I would date them if they were pre-op. I have no desire to be around another penis.

• Nobody will check them underwear if you date them, but first you must be confortable with the idea. In my case, I won't go for it.

• Nah, I'm good.

• I don't want my women to be manly nor do I want my women to have a penis so I voted B. than suggest for them to look on dating sites for Bisexuals.

What Girls Said 6

• i vote B... i just need a man

• I respect transsexuals and I understand why they change their gender, but it would be strange and uncomfortable for me. So, I wouldn't date a transsexual.

• Nawl i couldnt do it. To me i jus keep thinkin, "wow you used to have what i have." This reminds me of Adam on Degrassi. I dont care what christian Becky says. Honey you were gay. You dated a girl who dressed like a guy. End of story. No offense to anyone out there

• Vote b, nothing against them but I want a real man

• Most likely not... It'd be a really rare case if I ever decided to.

• That's cool :)
    Mind you, I'm bisexual / pansexual...