My person is at basic training?

So the thing is we aren't actually dating, but we've both expressed our mutual liking of one another... He is going to be at basic until December and then he's only going to be home for 2weeks then off again to somewhere new. I don't know what to do about this, because I am a very sexual person, to be honest I've never had sex by I love touching and kissing and what not... I don't know what to do! Help!

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, you guys have a few options.

1. You can try out a long distance relationship, taking advantage of the times you CAN see each other.
    2. You guys can try out an open long distance relationship, allowing each other to see other people but still keeping in touch and seeing each other when you can.
    3. You guys can not have a relationship at all, just seeing each other when you can but keeping things separate otherwise.
    4. You guys can call it quits, recognizing that it'd be too difficult and stressful.

Whatever you choose, I think you guys should at least talk about it and be open about what you're wanting, if anything. It may be worth a try and it may not be, you guys need to decide that.

• Thanks for MH!

Here's hoping this bump will get you more responses :-)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0