What do you think of Asian girls? Like chinese/Koreans/ any other nationalities/ ethnicities? Would you date them?

Hi this is genuine question, would you date one? please no rude comments about objectifying them or about them being passive and submissive. I'm not talking about the YES WIVES, I'm talking about those that are normal and do have opinions and lives and not those that are desperate.

Lastly, what do you think of them? Like would you automatically shut off your mind about dating her, when meeting an Asian girl because she's asian.

And they're mostly small. Do u feel like you're walking by an 11 year old when u see them. Haha can you tell their age from how they look?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure. As I answered in a similar question, the only real issue is that we must be culturally similar, and that, far more than race or looks or skin color, is what prevents a lot of people from dating outside their race.

I'm a middle-class guy with middle-class values, and that's what I look for in a girl. I won't date a ghetto/trailer-trash type girl regardless of race or looks or whatever, because our culture is too different.

But an Americanized Asian girl, with middle-class values? Absolutely.

• Exactly. Adopted girls or those that were born into thesame culture usually match perfectly.

What Guys Said 21

• I don't give a damn about race or ethnicity. There are things that actually matter in relationships and that isn't one of them IMO.

• If we were culturally similar, yes. If she's an Americanized Asian girl, with great values and morals, yes.

• Asians are #1 on my list. Followed by latinas, then blacks and whites are pretty much equal. Asians just look extremely feminine compared to all other races, their features are just so soft and beautiful. I love their eyes, their facial features, the way their face shapes. I also like their hair and their skin. They are just beautiful in every way. Only thing I find is they usually don't have much for body but for me the face is the most important physical feature, the body is just a plus.

• Most Asians with nice bodies are taken anyway, and they have long ass relationships so you gotta move on :D

• Haha! But gamer says he doesn't mind the body so he can still get those with cute faces. I guess.. :)

• "... Would you date them?"

"I don't know" is my answer. I do seem to have Asian ancestry, Chinese... Korean, not sure. I have been attracted to a girl in the past who had a Korean mom and American dad and another before that who was like asian, not sure where her parents were from. That was in the Highschool and middle school days though.

-It's not like I meet many girls like that.

• I'd date them. I haven't come across too many people that were put off by Asian girls.

Do you really believe that update of yours?
    That last anony girl is probably jealous by the way. They seem to be only ones that lash out with illogical nonsense like that.

• Yea I thought that was really unfair to generalize that those who date people who that are not physically attractive to be weirdos, and those who are not physically attractive should not be sought after. But then again, it's her opinion and that she is entitled to it. It's an open forum. :) thanks by the way :)

• I'm really sorry for the erros in the sentences. No edits in GAGS. Sigh lol

• Yes, they are very pretty girls

• I would date an Asian girl yeah. and I think the whole passive and submissive stereotype falls under Asians who originate from Asia. Asian American girls really aren't so passive/submissive in my experience, they're brutal hahaa.

• Haha lol. Yeah I would say it's just a stereotype. Even from Asia, not everyone is like that. I'm sure they haven't been to those Asian countries like Hong Kong singapore and many more. Most girls are very capable, and have high maintenance there.

• @Kuroyami hahaa that's true Asian love! it would've meant more if it was a katana or something :D

• Oh my god! Dang, I haven't seen those! Boring childhood for me. Lol jokes. Asian Love! Haha

• I can kind of tell their age, yes I would date an Asian woman. As me and her are love for the right reasons then I am completely fine with it.

• Asian girls can be very cute and sexy, I would definitely date them.

• I like Asian girls, but I prefer Eurasian girls.

• What's the difference?

• i'm glad someone knows what eurasian means

• I'm surprised more people do not, I thought it was a well known term? That said I am crushing so hard on a half-White, half-Sri Lankan girl, she is the closest thing to perfection that I have ever seen. Just a shame she'll never be mine, but whoever ends up as her man is one lucky dude.

• Yes as long as she doesn't have self hatred.

• Haha self-hatred?

• Yea sometimes some of those Asian girls be having self esteem issues.

• Yes sure, if I like the girl.

• Haha so it means that you will also get to know her, and not like an automatic switch that turns itself off when u see an Asian girl? That's cool.

• I'd get to know every girl if I'd have to date her. But I find Asian girls kind of hot, so she'd start higher in my "ranking" ;). But again, there's no feature that would make me fall instantly for any girl.

• Why would I automatically shut them off? All races are given the equal fairness if I like her. And yes most of them are tiny which makes me feel like a giant but not all

• Asian women are yummy

• I think some of them are good looking and seem like fun although about too timid.

• The ones here in california seem not to fancy me so much, but I dont have a problem with Asian girls. Its hard for me not to shut my mid off about dating them because the answer is usually no.

• Would marry and I know a 5'7" Korean girl. She's so hot !

• I think Asian women are very attractive. Their shortness makes them even more attractive to me. I don't think of them like a child at all. Being short is a feminine trait guys are attracted to, just like being tall is a masculine trait women are attracted to.

I don't think they are submissive, but I do think that most Asian cultures raise women to be less argumentative. For people raised in a culture where women are taught to constantly see their man as an opponent instead of as a partner, that gets confused as being submissive.

The woman that made a comment about men looking for Asian women as a way to get with a kid, are exactly the argumentative type of women, guys are hoping to avoid. They take everything men do, and twist it into us somehow trying to make women into our victim. When women aren't trying to start arguments or constantly tear down their man, she is seen as commonly seen as passive and/or submissive, no matter how strong that woman actually is.

• East-asian and blasian are the best.
    Blasians are super SUPER hot.

Would i date them? HAH!
    Are you kidding me? And how !

Of course some might be fucked up in the head - most japanese women for example are seriously messed up.

• yes we are

• The offspring of blacks and asians. Blasians.
      Google is your friend.

• Oh alright thanks. Sorry about that.

• they are better than white girls

• Why do you say that. mmind to elaborate?

• @PinkSnowConez don't you want to join the patriarchy?

What Girls Said 4

• Of course... as long as they're my type and aren't short - they're mostly my height or shorter (as far as I can tell from the tourists I bump into)...

• what are YES WIVES?

• Lol a wife that agrees to wtvr the guy asks her to do, saying yes without objection. Submissive and passive. Lol. But then again this question is a genuine question and not about the stereotype rude comments. Sorry if the term sounds derogatory. I personally know that not all of Asian women are like that. Many are strong women who have values and beliefs.

• Yes. I live in Asia also but I have recently moved to the uk. I would say it really depends. Many are really strong women and they have their own views and are not afraid to voice out their opinions, but at the same time I've seen many who are also being pushed around and lacking a backbone. At the same time, i also understand that many lack the financial capability or other means to support themselves and therefore did not choose to leave a relationship. In that case, I would not associate it with only asians, as abusive relationships and dependence in a situation happens everywhere in the world. But sadly, many Asian women used to fall into these relationships as they previously were not given as many opportunities are they are today in terms of education, employment and other aspects.

• Dependency*

• Since I'm not a guy I asked my brother. How tall? Is she cute?

• Lol!

• That's what he asked...

• Haha it's funny the way he responded...

• Many men are attracted to Asian women. But be wary, some might be not genuine and only be after you to live out a hentai fantasy/asianporn/anime.
    I'm surprised guys love the 12-year old body look. But that is usually white men who can't get with kids.

• I don't think it's all about the physical attractiveness. Are you surprised that some men go for Asian women though they have bodies like 12 year olds? That's really offensive because to me, I think people like one another for many reasons, the way they connect. Not just about the shallow description of people who are not physically attractive, ie have 12 year olds bodies should not be sought after, and those after them are some weird ass people? Many people are beautiful and that's not just they way they look from the outside. In fact. I think those who are beautiful from the inside mean more.

• And I don't think men who go after women who do not have hot bodies, and in this case, those who are not physically attractive to be weird. It means to me they look beyond that. And I'm not talking about creepy people again. as mentioned in the question earlier. I am not talking about men that are objectifying Asian women.

• It is petite not 12 yo body
      It is youthful look not 12 yo face 😝