Does this girl like me though I'm in a relationship?

I think I'm just friends with this girl, but my girlfriend says she likes me.

She says because she constantly posts pictures of me when I hang out with her, while she doesn't post other guys on instagram.

She says it's also because she likes texting me a lot..

Is it true?

Most Helpful Girl

• It probably is true. Im going through this exact situation now. School jus started last week, and i find out that my crush of the semester is already taken. Gosh that sucks. I don't plan to pursue him because him and ole girl have been together like a year. So yea they're obviously pretty serious. Plus that would be disrespectful on my part, cause i dont want nobody hitting on my guy if I get with someone. But yet im not gonna go completely AWOL because maybe I have something she doesnt. Like maybe he feels like he can do certain activities with me that she's not into. Plus i can be a bit tomboyish and seem to get along with guys better anyway. He and i goof around a lot but I dont expect him to straight up flirt, because that will look bad on his part. Im jus slowly letting him know that Im here for him if the two of them dont work out. Lol of course that would mean he has to be single first but yea. Oh yea, and now that he's come to my school, the two of them are like over an hour apart. But Im not gonna hate on there relationship or wish bad on them. But if they dont work in the end... Hehehe...

What Girls Said 2

• Why do you even care. Unless your unhappy with your gf

• Listen to your girl. Girls know girls. and She sounds right, My ex did that to 2 girls one being my roommate.. I heard first hand and yeah it pissed me off because I was getting a little jealous, but once he told both girls he has pure friend intentions, they both lost it on him and thought he was leading them on by texting them all the time and were all in our 20's, so even though he thought they would be old enough to know better and that he had a gf and all that.. they didn't and it caused problems with our relationship and with theirs. I was glad he something for not only my sake and our sake, but for these girls as well so they wouldn't get "led on" and hurt under false pretenses.

What Guys Said 1

• She could like you as a friend. It depends, your girlfriend might just be being protective. I wouldn't say just because she post pictures and likes to text you means she likes you. I have a bestfriend like that and at just friends.